Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap shot on Teague

Featured Replies

Watch the video and decide for yourself.

 

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like he hit him in the back of his head. Teague did a good job of not retaliating. I'd have got homeboy back at some point.

 

I doubt the kid is a thug though.

I posted this in the game thread. Should be a 2 game suspension, but of course Tony Greene's crew never saw it, and the SEC won't do anything about it either.

Cheap shot? I won't go that far.

 

However, a hard foul should be coming his way in the next matchup.

Cheap shot? I won't go that far.

 

However, a hard foul should be coming his way in the next matchup.

 

Are you serious? He hits Teague in the back of the head and knocks him to the floor. And at the end of the play he yanks MKG down from behind. Neither of which drew a whistle.

Are you serious? He hits Teague in the back of the head and knocks him to the floor. And at the end of the play he yanks MKG down from behind. Neither of which drew a whistle.

 

I didn't say it wasn't a foul. Borderline on the cheap shot .

I didn't say it wasn't a foul. Borderline on the cheap shot .

 

To clarify, are you saying it wasn't a hit/punch, or that it was, but wasn't "cheap"?

  • Author
I didn't say it wasn't a foul. Borderline on the cheap shot .

 

He hit him in the back of the head. You get a point deduction in boxing for that!

The SEC needs to review this. Not sure but I believe he could still be penalized if they think it was a deliberate punch.

  • Author

The guy is named Chaingang for a reason.

What would you consider a cheap shot!! Teague got a right cross in the back of the neck!! What is your definition of a cheap shot??

What would you consider a cheap shot!! Teague got a right cross in the back of the neck!! What is your definition of a cheap shot??

 

Let me watch it again to see if my first thought was wrong.

OK. On 2nd thought it was more of a punch than I originally thought.

The guy is named Chaingang for a reason.[/quote

 

:lol:

I'd say it was less a punch as it was him clubbing him in the back of the head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.