Glasgow 62 Elizabethtown 7

swamprat

I still can't fathom being 0-10 and "earning" a trip to the playoffs. Our current system allows way too many teams into the playoffs. Look at the distance some of these winless teams have to travel in round 1. Personally I would like to see it go back to where only the top two teams in each district make the playoffs. I am willing to bet that over 70% of the games next week will be won by large margins, say of 20 points or more, and several will be in the 50-60 point range.

I still can't fathom being 0-10 and "earning" a trip to the playoffs. Our current system allows way too many teams into the playoffs. Look at the distance some of these winless teams have to travel in round 1. Personally I would like to see it go back to where only the top two teams in each district make the playoffs. I am willing to bet that over 70% of the games next week will be won by large margins, say of 20 points or more, and several will be in the 50-60 point range.

I agree with the 2 teams.

I agree w/ two also under the current system, but it's hard to argue against the fact that every other sport in our state takes teams to the post season, why not football. If there is anything that E-town can take away from this season, it's seeing what Glasgow has done over the past three years. In 2008, Glasgow finished 0-11; now look.