McCreary Central 62 Knott County 26

HouseofPain

The Raiders totally dominated this game from the first play. The Raiders had to many athletes and completely controlled the trenches. It was great to see the kids having fun. A lot of kids got minutes as the coaching staff started spot playing JV kids in the 2nd quarter and going with a majoity of JV kids towards the end of the 3rd quarter. 5 or 6 different kids scored for the Raiders showing they have many athletes! It was well worth the two and a half hour trip. Good luck to the Raiders as this gives them something to build on for the rest of the season!

The Raiders totally dominated this game from the first play. The Raiders had to many athletes and completely controlled the trenches. It was great to see the kids having fun. A lot of kids got minutes as the coaching staff started spot playing JV kids in the 2nd quarter and going with a majoity of JV kids towards the end of the 3rd quarter. 5 or 6 different kids scored for the Raiders showing they have many athletes! It was well worth the two and a half hour trip. Good luck to the Raiders as this gives them something to build on for the rest of the season!

HOp that is fantastic. I am shocked by the score. Thought Raiders would win but they scored double the points I thought they would and it sounds like with mostly a JV team. Good job to you and your boys! Could use some of these points at Whitley. really struggling but Coach B will get them going.

Dont get so excited guys. Lets put things into perspective. You beat a team who was destroyed 50-6 by a middle of the pack 1A team( Bracken Co). And they gave up less points than you did against them. Lets see how loud you crow next week at this time after you have played North Laurel who had a war with Wayne County last night. Then we will see where you stack up in the district, or at least get a clearer picture.

Well let's stay with that clear perspective you like to talk about HB. I would say Braken didn't play a lot of JV players and Knott only scored 6 points against the Varsity. Also, I would like to point out that you said this game was a toss up and it was not even close to that even with the 3 scores on the JV. So yeah we will be super exited about this win as fans and I would say the coaches are already working on the game plan for next week and they will get back to business on Mon. But as fans we will enjoy the dominating win all week because like it has been said there are no cake walks so this was a hard fought victory and we will enjoy it and worry about next Friday around 7:30 next Friday. Heartbreaker you enjoy your crow until then. I have found a little salt and pepper and dipped in ranch makes it taste a little better. LoL!

Well let's stay with that clear perspective you like to talk about HB. I would say Braken didn't play a lot of JV players and Knott only scored 6 points against the Varsity. Also, I would like to point out that you said this game was a toss up and it was not even close to that even with the 3 scores on the JV. So yeah we will be super exited about this win as fans and I would say the coaches are already working on the game plan for next week and they will get back to business on Mon. But as fans we will enjoy the dominating win all week because like it has been said there are no cake walks so this was a hard fought victory and we will enjoy it and worry about next Friday around 7:30 next Friday. Heartbreaker you enjoy your crow until then. I have found a little salt and pepper and dipped in ranch makes it taste a little better. LoL!

Were you at that game HOP?