Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 28 Saint Xavier 20

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Purples!

Congrats to BG!

Great game and BG has a fantastic QB!

Big win for the Purps

This was not a fluke!

BG outplayed X

Especially in the 2nd half

I agree the QB is a very good player

Wow... great win for BG. Their coaches and players do a good job year in and year out.

 

I checked the St X schedule... they will likely be favored in only (2) games the remainder of the year- Doss and Male.

 

Could the mighty Tiger program go 2 and 8 this year?

Thought X would win at home, but I was pulling for my friends in BG. Huge win for the Purples. But hey, I bet X could have beaten them with their teams from 2004-2009.:sssh::lol:

Congrats to Bowling Green.

X still has Trinity, Manual, Moeller, St. X, Male, and Central left on the schedule that are decent teams. Beat Male and Central and they still will be 4-6. Rough year for the Tigers.

Huge win for BG. First win ever over St. Xavier. I'll take it. I saw Hollis play last week and I was very impressed with him. I really like the Fant kid at receiver also. I couldn't be happier for my alma mater!!! Big win.

Is that correct what I heard on 10 o'clock news??

 

Last time X lost to a state team (other than Trinity and Male) was '03 LexCath and '01 Meade County and last time before that was like 98.

 

Wow! Congrats Purples...

I bet Central has the X game circled on their calendar now. And Manual also.

That being said, X should still win 5 or 6 games and a couple more in the playoffs. A 1 possession loss to the top 5A team is not cause for alarm. X is still #2 in 6A until Manual or Male knocks them off.

Is that correct what I heard on 10 o'clock news??

 

Last time X lost to a state team (other than Trinity and Male) was '03 LexCath and '01 Meade County and last time before that was like 98.

 

Wow! Congrats Purples...

 

That's probably true about X's last instate loss. Isn't it funny that X, Male, Trinity and Manual are now all in the same district? How"d that happen? What a coincidence!

Despite the schedule I still have a hard time believing X won't have a winning record this season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.