McCreary Central @ Knott County Predictions

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL, you are to obsessed with kissing Coach Jones. On a bet like that I would have to have a kittle more of a sure thing and in a football game there is too many variables such as injuries. I am 85% confident that my prediction is spot on but I guess I am too much of a coward to take it on because I would hate to kiss Rob as much as he would hate me to. LoL! Go get'em guys!

Seems like the Raiders had a great practice and all the kids are confident in their ability win as I talked to them at school today. So, my prediction still stands as IMO the Raiders will win by at least 4 scores and as many as 6 scores! At times on here I post just to keep a positive air toward the Raider program as it has already been established that I bleed maroon and gold but this prediction is my true opinion and as stated earlier if my prediction isn't at least close to spot on then I will be greatly fooled and verydisappointed! Go get'em guys!

Now HBer make sure you read all the posts. I started with 4 scores and then posted later that I had watched game film on Knott and changed it to 6 but said I would be shocked and disappointed if it wasn't at least 4. So, nothing has changed with what I said. Besides if I was throwing those two in the mix it would be more like 10 scores! As I watch each game I pay attention to the little things ( because a wise man once told me "if you pay attention to the little things the big things will take care if themselves!") and McCreay has improved on the little things each week. That with watching game film on Knott is how I came up with my prediction!

A win no matter what the margin of victory is should not be disappointing HoP. Knott Co. is probably thinking the same about McCreary. Don't you think your boys will feel bad if they win and let you down because they did not win by 50 plus? Maybe kids will get rotated in for playing time if you get up. MCHS is in no position to think they have a cake walk Friday. Need to take it very serious. Need to come out of Knott Co. with a win. Best luck to you coach.

Heartbreaker I think McCreary is capable of scoring 3 times per half and pitching a shutout and the key word is capable. The dople kid touched the ball 6 times against Pineville for 80+ yards according to the paper and that was in a 6 point loss. What happens if he touches it 20 times. I am telling you the kid is apt to score everytime he touches it. Oh, yes I will get on here, this is just my opinion and sometimes it's wrong unless you talk to my wife and then it's always wrong. Trenchmaster, all I can say is the word disappointed may not be the correct word but the one I used for lack of a better one. I can tell you I am never disappointed in those kids who bust their butt everyday in the heat, rain and sometimes cold.......... Win lose or draw I am always proud of those young men and love every one of them! I guess sometimes we as adults set expectations for our athletic programs and we use the word disappointed when those programs don't reach our expectations and I guess that's human nature. I will be thrilled with a win even if it's by 1 point and I will be even happier for players! Mostly I was just trying to stress how much I believed the Raiders would roll in this game and I hope that I am right but like I said I will be proud of the Raiders either way!

The Raider 7th grade team beat the Southwestern 7h grade team tonight. This is a good omen as I stand by my prediction. I will also say that HOP Jr had a great game, probably his best if the season as I didn't see him miss one block. Good job son I am proud of you! Go Raiders!

Thanks HB he is a good Kidd and has started to work hard. He is a 7th grader and is 5'7" and weighs 150lbs. He did weigh 180 at the end of the school year last year but really worked hard all summer. We are all ready setting up his workout schedule for this off season to get him ready for his 8th grade year. Time flies to fast and he will be in high school before I know it. I wish he would slow down. Sorry everyone for high jacking this thread to talk about my son but I'm a proud father and the thread is a little slow right now! End of high jacking! Go Raider beat Knott ( by at least 4 scores) LoL!