McCreary Central @ Knott County Predictions

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well HOP both McCreary and Knott have not scored four scores combined in the games they have played. McCreary is 0-2 and Knott 0-1. McCreary has scored 14 points in 2 outings and Knott has scored 6 in one game. If that holds true the score will be 7-6 McCreary. I say this game is a toss up. One I gave the Raiders at first now I think it could go either way.

Well, I'm not trying to put Knott down at all but they just lost 50-6 to a team that only won 2 games last year. I haven't seen them play personally but I have watched the Raiders play twice and their defense keeps improving each week and Friday night their offense showed signs of getting it together. If the keep working on the fundamentals especially on offense and get it together by Friday then they win this game by 4 TD. IMO. If Knott is better then I think they are then you may be right but I just don't think so. Anyway that is why they play the game. Go get'em guys!

HOP you guys lost to Taylor County 21-0 this year, who got beat by Casey County 39-0, who you guys had counted as a "winnable" game. You will have to play Knotts cheerleaders to outscore them by 4 touchdowns. Nuff said. BUT its still is a toss up game I think, either could win.

HO

P you guys lost to Taylor County 21-0 this year, who got beat by Casey County 39-0, who you guys had counted as a "winnable" game. You will have to play Knotts cheerleaders to outscore them by 4 touchdowns. Nuff said. BUT its still is a toss up game I think, either could win.

Well I know you think I say the things I do just because I am a die hard Raider fan and to some extent that is true but I also know football pretty good and McCreary has a couple of weapons that can hurt you if the offense gets in sink. The only thing that is hurting ts fundamental things that can be fixed with good coaching and reps and I know that Coach Smith and his staff will get things in sink and I believe they will do it by Fridays game with Knott Co. The weapons I'm talking about are Arlis Dopel who should be getting 25-35 touches a game because he can score from anywhere at anytime, he has that much speed. Tyson Williams who can catch just about anything he gets his hands on and is a load the QB Dylan Barnett runs the ball well and has a great arm needs to settle down and be confident in himself so he can get into a rithym. It is my opinion that the Raiders have improved each week an as fans we get frustrated because we want our team to win every week but as a coach I know it takes time and Rome wasn't built over night. I just think this will all come together this Friday and when it does the Raiders will win by 4 TD's and that will be without the cheerleaders dressing out. LoL! Go get'em guys!

And remember this is a game I had them winning early on, but now I

dont know if they can pull it out or not. I might just have to come watch Friday night.

By the way HB if you decide to go to this game please let ne know as I would surely love to meet you. I have met several BGP'ers over the years and I am now friends with all of them and would definately like to add you to the list!

Well I know you think I say the things I do just because I am a die hard Raider fan and to some extent that is true but I also know football pretty good and McCreary has a couple of weapons that can hurt you if the offense gets in sink. The only thing that is hurting ts fundamental things that can be fixed with good coaching and reps and I know that Coach Smith and his staff will get things in sink and I believe they will do it by Fridays game with Knott Co. The weapons I'm talking about are Arlis Dopel who should be getting 25-35 touches a game because he can score from anywhere at anytime, he has that much speed. Tyson Williams who can catch just about anything he gets his hands on and is a load the QB Dylan Barnett runs the ball well and has a great arm needs to settle down and be confident in himself so he can get into a rithym. It is my opinion that the Raiders have improved each week an as fans we get frustrated because we want our team to win every week but as a coach I know it takes time and Rome wasn't built over night. I just think this will all come together this Friday and when it does the Raiders will win by 4 TD's and that will be without the cheerleaders dressing out. LoL! Go get'em guys!
Good Post and I agree with all of it. Go Raiders Knott Central is a hard place to play be focused!!!!!

Well Hearbreaker I know I predicted that McCreary would beat Knott by 4 TD's but I have changed my mind. After watching film on Knott Co I will have to say McCreary will win by 35 or 40 points. I will not expand any further as it is not my intent to hurt anyone's feelings but just give my honest opinion!

HOP there was once a battle cry issue

d " Remember the Alamo!". Tonight I leave you with this: "Remember Taylor County". :banana:

Taylor would beat Knott by 50. IMO! There is only one way to find out who is right and that is to wait until Friday night around 9;30 when the game is over. Now I know I may exaggerate some I have already admitted that I am bias as I bleed maroon and gold but as serious as I can be if McCreay does not win by at least 4 scores (24-28 points) I will not only be shocked I will be super super disappointed! Go get'em guys!