Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Team

Featured Replies

Here's what to do as a Titans fan...

 

Short Term:

Pray 5 times per day, facing Nashville, that they will get Chris Johnson's contract situation taken care of before Week One.

 

Long Term:

Pray that Jake Locker develops into a QB worthy of his draft position.

 

:D

 

I bet when his deal gets done, he pulls a Hamy... Players who hold out push themselves back into the game too fast.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking of this recently. I simply cannot muster up enough enthusiasm for any other team than the Bengals.

 

 

I think I'm the same way, I may occasionally cheer for another team but I just can't put forth the same enthusiasm as I can for my Bungle's. On a side note though I have to work Sundays this fall, but am off Thursday's, Fri's, and Sat's which are all college football and high school game days so I'm thinking maybe this year is a good year for me not to be able to watch a whole lot of NFL action.

I've been a "Free Agent" Fan since the Bengals resigned Chris Henry, after swearing all off season that they were going to do away with their problem players. I took the Titans that season and they started 13-0. I took the Saints the next season and they won it all. Last year, I took the Texans...at least Andre Johnson is good. This year I'm going Chargers. Go Bolts!

I am a Bucs and Packers fan. I say take the Bucs. They should be good in the near future. They barely missed the playoffs with the youngest team in the league last year. They should only continue to get better.

Been following the Texans since they drafted Connor Barwin...

My method of NFL fandom isn't tied to a team. I root for any team that has a former UL player on it. It's not unusual that two teams fitting that model play each other, in which case, I find it to be a heck of a lot of fun to watch a game without really caring who wins. :D

New England. I never liked them much before but I want Ocho Cinco to get a ring. The minute he was traded to New England, I knew who my choice was for a team to follow besides the Bengals. Expecting Bengals blackouts for about half the season, I also was looking for another NFL team to follow and Mike Brown made the choice easy for me.

 

VOR--I'm with you on this one, and would like to see Chad get a ring. For quite a while I've appreciated NE because they are the anti-Bengals, organization wise--Very well run!! My wife's a longtime Packer fan, so I've got to root for them, which is easier now; and I appreciate Peyton Manning and the Colts, and it would be nice to them make another playoff run. Also a longtime Raiders' fan from the Snake days, but haven't had much to root for lately. I'd love to be passionate about the Bengals again, but with Mike at the helm, its just too difficult & heartbreaking!!

First and foremost, I'm a Bucs fan. However, I also follow teams that have Bulls and Cats on them.

 

Blue Magic, as a 30 + year fan of the Buccaneers, I can confidently say that you and your friends will still be rooting for and watching the Bengals. People can't turn away from a train wreck. I know from experience. :D

The Browns are my team. Colt McCoy is having an awesome preseason he threw 3 touchdowns in the second preseason game.

I'm on the Detroit Bandwagon. I feel for the entire city, much like the Bengals they haven't won anything in my lifetime plus they have an exciting group of youngsters.

Cowboys from childhood. Colts from work (Eli Lilly helped them get the Super Bowl and it was awesome seeing Jake Tamme get going). Ed Reed is my favorite player so I pull for them. A best friend got the TE coaching job with the Chargers so even though I didn't like them I have to pull for him.

Used to love the Bucs when Alstott, Lynch, Brooks+Dunn were there. Green Bay's tradition + being owned by the communitty is awesome.

If I had to choose one it's the Cowboys though.

  • Author
First and foremost, I'm a Bucs fan. However, I also follow teams that have Bulls and Cats on them.

 

Blue Magic, as a 30 + year fan of the Buccaneers, I can confidently say that you and your friends will still be rooting for and watching the Bengals. People can't turn away from a train wreck. I know from experience. :D

 

The Bucs it isn't. I think my brain is shifting into Lion mode. Plus I have a Barry Sanders jersey I can rock on Sundays.

My friends and I were all talking last night about choosing 1 new NFL team to watch and root for this year since the Bengals just aren't satisfying any of our fandome needs. It came down to the Lions, Titans, Buccaneers, or Vikings. We will probably make our decision Tuesday night at our draft.

 

Which NFL franchise could you see yourself following and rooting for this year instead of the last place Bengals?

If you were looking for a team to satisfy your fandome you need to come up with 4 different teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.