New Team

My friends and I were all talking last night about choosing 1 new NFL team to watch and root for this year since the Bengals just aren't satisfying any of our fandome needs. It came down to the Lions, Titans, Buccaneers, or Vikings. We will probably make our decision Tuesday night at our draft.

Which NFL franchise could you see yourself following and rooting for this year instead of the last place Bengals?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been an Oilers/Titans fan since the run n' shoot era of Warren Moon and Jerry Glanville.

After that, I probably enjoy watching the Pats (Brady) and the Packer (Rodgers) the best. I like watching the great QB's and those two are my favorites.

I'm a Vikings fan so you won't hear me say this often but...

Every Bengals fan disgruntled with their ownership should be rooting for the Green Bay Packers. As a community-owned team, their success should be the model for the entire league, but alas, it's an ownership model that's been banned in order to protect ill-gotten profits for lousy owners like Mike Brown.

New England. I never liked them much before but I want Ocho Cinco to get a ring. The minute he was traded to New England, I knew who my choice was for a team to follow besides the Bengals. Expecting Bengals blackouts for about half the season, I also was looking for another NFL team to follow and Mike Brown made the choice easy for me.

If you really need a team, please make it the Bucs. It will be fun.

Here's what you have to do for home games though...

Turn on a humidifier and run the heat up to 85.

You and some of your friends can sit on one side of the TV and the rest on the other.

During timeouts, your side can yell "TAMPA" and the other side yell "BAY".

Be sure and order Domino's Pizza and pay the delivery boy 5 times what it really costs.

About half way through the 3rd quarter, hose every one down with bath water.

Whenever the Bucs score, set off a M-80 and shoot a burst from a fire extinguisher for every point scored that scoring drive.

It will be just like you guys are at Raymond James Stadium, and based on last years attendance, literally.

:D

Here's what to do as a Titans fan...

Short Term:

Pray 5 times per day, facing Nashville, that they will get Chris Johnson's contract situation taken care of before Week One.

Long Term:

Pray that Jake Locker develops into a QB worthy of his draft position.

:D

I'm a Vikings fan so you won't hear me say this often but...

Every Bengals fan disgruntled with their ownership should be rooting for the Green Bay Packers. As a community-owned team, their success should be the model for the entire league, but alas, it's an ownership model that's been banned in order to protect ill-gotten profits for lousy owners like Mike Brown.

One of my buddies' uncles who I tend to throw a few back with from time to time became a Packers fine when they built the new stadium for that very reason.

I'm an Bengals fan, but I have always been a Mike Vick fan so I'll cheer for them.

I've been a Cowboys fan since I was five years old, dedicated Cowboys fan. But I have been a Vick fan since his VT days and during his time in ATL the Falcons quickly became my number two. I still want Vick to do good and succeed but man it kills me he has to play for the Eagles.