Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Team

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm on the Detroit Bandwagon. I feel for the entire city, much like the Bengals they haven't won anything in my lifetime plus they have an exciting group of youngsters.

 

Ndamukong Suh is my favorite player in the league so I will be on the bandwagon as well. They are a competitive team thats getting better so they should be fun to watch.

I dont believe in having two favorite teams, but with the Bengals I understand your frustrations.

Favorite has always been by far the Bengals.

 

Manning has been one of my favorite players since he's been in the league so I've always really like the Colts as my 2nd team.

 

Since the early 2000s, I've become a Packers fan so they are my favorite NFC team and 3rd favorite team.

 

After that I don't care. I root more for players than teams.

I tend to root for those that seem "to do it right"......that leaves me with the Indianapolis Colts.

 

Why?

 

- regional alliance

- exciting offense

- a "clean" team

- nice venue

- almost "built in" guarantee to win some games

- rarely underachieve

Steelers of course are my favorite... :ylsuper:

 

My second favorite team is whoever is playing the Ravens, Bengals or Browns in that order...

I tend to root for those that seem "to do it right"......that leaves me with the Indianapolis Colts.

 

Why?

 

- regional alliance

- exciting offense

- a "clean" team

- nice venue

- almost "built in" guarantee to win some games

- rarely underachieve

 

I believe I heard a stat the other day that said if the Colts make the playoffs this year, they'll become the first team in league history to make it 10 years in a row. Pretty impressive. Whether they make it or not, 9 is lights out.

The team that I have since they drafted McNabb...The Eagles! People who don't know me well say I've jumped on the bandwagon, those who've been around long enough, even some on here like HB20...know that I've been a fan for a while.

 

I love the Eagles. They have always been my favorite NFC team.

Steelers of course are my favorite... :ylsuper:

 

My second favorite team is whoever is playing the Ravens, Bengals or Browns in that order...

 

I would also like to add whoever is playing the cowboys... :puke:

I'd love to root for the Colts but my gut says that if I do start rooting for them that Peyton will retire and they don't have a QB as good as Dalton.

Steelers of course are my favorite... :ylsuper:

 

My second favorite team is whoever is playing the Ravens, Bengals or Browns in that order...

 

Just curious are you from Pittsburgh or did you just jump on their wagon in the 70s?

I will be mainly a fan of the teams my fantasy guys are on.

 

If you're like me you have so many teams you root for them all.

If you're like me you have so many teams you root for them all.

 

I'm a fan of the NFL. I can just about watch any two teams play and enjoy it. That's not the case in other sports.

The Bucs it isn't. I think my brain is shifting into Lion mode. Plus I have a Barry Sanders jersey I can rock on Sundays.

 

I think the Lions are going to be an exciting team to watch. They're a team I root for consistently, mainly because I love Megatron.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.