New Team

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm on the Detroit Bandwagon. I feel for the entire city, much like the Bengals they haven't won anything in my lifetime plus they have an exciting group of youngsters.

Ndamukong Suh is my favorite player in the league so I will be on the bandwagon as well. They are a competitive team thats getting better so they should be fun to watch.

Favorite has always been by far the Bengals.

Manning has been one of my favorite players since he's been in the league so I've always really like the Colts as my 2nd team.

Since the early 2000s, I've become a Packers fan so they are my favorite NFC team and 3rd favorite team.

After that I don't care. I root more for players than teams.

I tend to root for those that seem "to do it right"......that leaves me with the Indianapolis Colts.

Why?

- regional alliance

- exciting offense

- a "clean" team

- nice venue

- almost "built in" guarantee to win some games

- rarely underachieve

I tend to root for those that seem "to do it right"......that leaves me with the Indianapolis Colts.

Why?

- regional alliance

- exciting offense

- a "clean" team

- nice venue

- almost "built in" guarantee to win some games

- rarely underachieve

I believe I heard a stat the other day that said if the Colts make the playoffs this year, they'll become the first team in league history to make it 10 years in a row. Pretty impressive. Whether they make it or not, 9 is lights out.

The team that I have since they drafted McNabb...The Eagles! People who don't know me well say I've jumped on the bandwagon, those who've been around long enough, even some on here like HB20...know that I've been a fan for a while.

I love the Eagles. They have always been my favorite NFC team.

The Bucs it isn't. I think my brain is shifting into Lion mode. Plus I have a Barry Sanders jersey I can rock on Sundays.

I think the Lions are going to be an exciting team to watch. They're a team I root for consistently, mainly because I love Megatron.