Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State /Louisville predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Morehead State
      16%
    • Louisville
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UL by 16. Faried pulls down 60 rebounds though.

 

Mixed emotions about the game. I pull for UL when they aren't playing UK but I think it would be very cool to see Morehead pull off the upset.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cards defense will be too much for Morehead. Cards by12.

I always root against UofL, but will be rooting even louder than normal Thursday being an MSU grad.

Eagles pull off the stunner 77-74.

GO EAGLES!

I also hate it when they pit one instate team against the other in the first (oops, I mean second) round.

I think UL pulls away in the second half to win by about 13-15.

Faried is a beast Eagles by 3 in OT.

Cards roll in this one.

 

The Eagles will keep this one much closer than expected.

Here was the scene in Morehead last night; great stuff for Eagle fans:

 

Morehead 85, Lousiville 10.

 

In all honesty, I think U of L will press Morehead into the ground. I wish I didn't feel this way, but MSU handles the ball worse than any other team I've seen in the tourney. They would be a dangerous team for someone that plays in the halfcourt, but to be honest I'll be shocked if they beat or are even close with Louisville. I hope I'm wrong, but that's how I see it. And that's not taking anything away from the Eagles, I just think its a tough matchup for them.

I think this is a terrible match up for the Eagles. I don't think Louisville is an unbeatable force or anything, I just don't care for the way the teams match up. Louisville is going to bring full court pressure most of the game and a chance at an upset will hinge on how well the MSU guards handle it.

The Eagles will keep this one much closer than expected.

Most odds I have seen show it a 9.5 to 11.5 spread, so we are not exactly talking Tyson / Buster Douglas here.

 

One thing I do like for Morehead is that the game is in Denver at a goofy time. I really believe a lot of these upsets occur because of the whacky setup and odd gymnasiums of the tournament. We are still talking about 18-22 year old kids that are thrown off by the littlest thing. It is similar to the MSU/Vandy game last season in that two teams, in close proximity to one another, had to travel to San Jose to play a basketball game at 11:30 Pacific Time. The Eagles will have the crowd on their side which greatly helped Murray last year.

Cards roll in this one.

 

:thumb:Faried is good but Pitino is great at taking the opponets best player and not letting them beat him.

I like both these teams an awful lot..having said that I can't see MSU hanging with the Cards...

So...not being a basketball fan, and really, the ONLY basketball I actually watch is UL....tell me about the Eagles? I see the name Faried. Not discounting him, but what/who else do they have? Who have been their opponents? What's their resume? Not intended to belittle anyone. It's just that the only teams I've seen besides UL are the teams they're playing...when they're playing them. Help an ignorant mom out. :D

Morehead is offering a round trip bus ride, hotel, and a ticket for a student for $75. I hope they travel well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.