Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State /Louisville predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Morehead State
      16%
    • Louisville
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So...not being a basketball fan, and really, the ONLY basketball I actually watch is UL....tell me about the Eagles? I see the name Faried. Not discounting him, but what/who else do they have? Who have been their opponents? What's their resume? Not intended to belittle anyone. It's just that the only teams I've seen besides UL are the teams they're playing...when they're playing them. Help an ignorant mom out. :D

 

Demonte Harper would be their 2nd best player by far IMO. He's really not bad at all, he can do a little bit of everything. Other than that I think everyone else that plays is about the same. Smart, hardworkers that know their roles.

 

As for quality opponents, they hung tough in Columbus against OSU and in Gainesville vs. UF. Had they made their FTs down the stretch they would have really had a chance in that one, I think they lost by 6 or 7.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I'd love to see the old alma mater pull the upset, Louisville has too much speed and too many horses for the Eagles. Morehead almost self-destructed late in the OVC title game when pressed; I just can't see tham handling that for an entire game.

 

Cards 74

Eagles 54

I'm afraid Morhead will get drilled. To many athletes and too much press. I'm think it comes down to two things. Morehead has to handle the press and the 3 pt ball. Morehead has to make them and UofL has to be cold. That is very possible. While I feel like Morehead will get beat pretty good I know they can win it too! I'll be at BDubs in Morehead!

I HAPPILY, JOYOUSLY stand corrected!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.