Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State /Louisville predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Morehead State
      16%
    • Louisville
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game will be Thursday at 1:45 pm on TBS. Who wins?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling this game is going to be VERY interesting... I'll predict Faried goes beast mode.

  • Author

Cards roll in this one.

I think that Louisville wins in what should be a pretty good game; should be fairly close.

I hate this. I want to cheer for both teams. This sucks.

 

I agree. I wasn't thrilled with seeing them matched up against each other either.

Last time Morehead made it they were paired against U of L too. I honestly think Morehead can give them a game...

I'd be worried if I were UL. Morehead seems poised and confident going into the game. They really want a piece of the Cards. Tyndall is even talking some smack.

Eagles pull the upset in a thriller!

Last time Morehead made it they were paired against U of L too. I honestly think Morehead can give them a game...

 

I'll be cheering for Morehead. I too think they can give the 'Ville a run.

I hate this. I want to cheer for both teams. This sucks.

Yep, and you knew it would be either UK or UL. Similar to UK playing EKU a few years back.

 

Little shocked Morehead was able to capture the 13 seed with 9 losses. Murray was a 13 last year with 4 losses. Speaks a lot about their OOC performances elevating their RPI and I believe Faried has made them a trendy team nation wide. If Morehead is hit (and not miss) from the perimeter, it will be a battle. Otherwise I can see UL rolling.

As much as I think this will be a close game, I think Lville just has too much overall. Looking for the Ville by 10

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.