Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which team has the biggest gripe?

Which team has the biggest gripe with the NCAA selections? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team has the biggest gripe with the NCAA selections?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which team has the biggest gripe about being a # 4 seed? Kentucky or Louisville? Or is it some other team? Please explain your reasoning?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is UK. Both should have got higher seeds.

Colorado has the biggest grip.

I'm going to say UL has the bigger gripe. Both have plenty to complain about though.

My guess is UK. Both should have got higher seeds.

Colorado has the biggest grip.

 

I agree. UK/UL may have an equal gripe.

  • Author
Nither

 

 

I'm not familiar with that team. In what conference do they play?

Both got hosed considerably, but agree that Colorado has the most to complain about. To rank UL # 15 and UK # 16 AFTER their tourney performances is a complete joke?? Again, I'll say these brackets were made up weeks ago; and the "committee" (a bunch of overpaid bureaucrats with little sports' experience) sat on their collective behinds today and dined on room service!!

Simple. UK won their tournament, UL did not. UK beat UL and Florida twice. Plain and simple, UK got hosed. Then they put them with the overall #1 seed? Get real. Hope they get a chance to play the Luckeyes.

I am somewhat understanding at UL as a 4, because the committee is trying to space the Big East teams out as much as possible and its awfully difficult with 11. UK I thought was a cod lock for a #3 after watching them essentially bulldoze the SEC tournament.

 

I also am hacked off at UL vs. Morehead in the first round. Kenneth Faried had his way with Florida and Ohio STate this year (when not in foul trouble) and UL really struggles against excellent bigs. It is not outside the realm of possibility that we get beat in round #1.

I wouldn't consider Ohio State lucky; they by far earned what they got and I believe that they are the best team. And to say that they are lucky in their bracket, I wouldn't go that far; they have one of the tougher roads, if not the toughest. If they are the last standing on their side of the final four, I don't see anyone else beating them.

Teams imo with the HUGE gripes are.............

Alabama

Colorado

Va Tech

 

Teams that are the most shocked.....VCU and UAB, they may not even had been watching, knowing they had no shot.

Ohio State & Colorado by a landslide. Two years in a row the #1 overall seed gets the toughest bracket (Kansas last year).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.