Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which team has the biggest gripe?

Which team has the biggest gripe with the NCAA selections? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team has the biggest gripe with the NCAA selections?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually going to say of all the teams, Utah St. probably has the BIGGEST gripe. Ranked in the top 25 in all polls and they get a 12 seed? That's lower than Georgia!

Colorado

Utah St

San Diego State

 

What does San Diego St. have to gripe about? They got a 2 seed.

UK has a pretty big gripe. They beat Florida two times in two weeks. They beat them handily in the SEC Championship. Florida got a 2 seed, which is also a joke. UK and Florida should have been 3 seeds along with UofL.

Sticking to the thread, between UK and UL I have to say UK has a bigger gripe. UK is tied for 8th in the RPI with Notre Dame (who UK beat) and UK has the 12th toughest schedule in the country. UL is #17 in the RPI with the 13th rated schedule. UK won their conference tourney.

Neither. UK spent much of the conference season completely falling apart outside Rupp Arena. I can agree that Florida was overseeded, but I don't believe it was at UK's expense. As for Louisville, there might be some complaints about Syracuse getting a three, but ultimately there wasn't a lot of difference in our resumes and Syracuse dominated their non-conference schedule, while Louisville dropped games to Drexel and UK.

They deserved a one seed I.M.O.

 

:lol:

Neither. UK spent much of the conference season completely falling apart outside Rupp Arena. I can agree that Florida was overseeded, but I don't believe it was at UK's expense. As for Louisville, there might be some complaints about Syracuse getting a three, but ultimately there wasn't a lot of difference in our resumes and Syracuse dominated their non-conference schedule, while Louisville dropped games to Drexel and UK.

I pretty much agree. UL got what I thought they would receive. If you look at UK's entire body of work you can understand why they are seeded at #4. The confusing part is the lack of consistency in weighing team's resumes. If you go strictly by entire body of work, UK's seed makes sense. If you factor in how they finished, it makes 0 sense. The converse of that statement holds up for Florida, but not a team like Colorado or Virginia Tech. Who knows? The only thing I can think of for Florida and Kentucky is that they were both a #3 seed but were moved down and up a line, respectively, to make the field work.

Florida gets a #2 seed? What would have happened if the won the SEC tourney? Would bump them to a 1...C'mon son... Eye test... Really.

UK has a pretty big gripe. They beat Florida two times in two weeks. They beat them handily in the SEC Championship. Florida got a 2 seed, which is also a joke. UK and Florida should have been 3 seeds along with UofL.

:thumb:

If UK gets to the sweet 16, they get a chance to prove how good they are against Buckeyes. I don't like potential WVA rematch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.