Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which team has the biggest gripe?

Which team has the biggest gripe with the NCAA selections? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team has the biggest gripe with the NCAA selections?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sticking to the thread, between UK and UL I have to say UK has a bigger gripe. UK is tied for 8th in the RPI with Notre Dame (who UK beat) and UK has the 12th toughest schedule in the country. UL is #17 in the RPI with the 13th rated schedule. UK won their conference tourney.

 

According to CBS this morning, UK now has 6th RPI and 8th SOS.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK without question earned a 3 the gators are over seated. Cats get the number 4 4th seed really?

Colorado and Virigina Tech. over VCU and UAB getting in. I also don't know what guidelines the committee used I think different ones for different teams. I would think that there argument for putting Fla. at a 2 seed and UK at a 4 seed would be league play. If that were to be true then Ala. would have a valid argument. I don't know. I also wonder if the committee did not load up Ohio States bracket in hopes they would lose because their style of ball is not much for ratings. I think their final with Florida was one of the lowest rated finals in a long time.

 

People must realize that the NCAA is no different than any other orgainzation it revolves around two things politics and money and I think it is very easy to see both in this years bracket!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.