Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 69 UL 66

Featured Replies

Cards had their chances to win. Still feel good about their effort.

Tough on the ending with the free throws. Still, that last look they got was way better than anything I thought they'd get. Great game.

Amazing game and tournament...

I wanted the win, but I'm confident they'll go far in the Big Dance.

Winning 5 games in 5 days at that intensity level is amazing.

Amazing game and tournament...

 

 

 

:thumb::thumb: I agree 100%

2010-11 Big East Champs. Men and women's basketball, football, .... how is their baseball team?

2010-11 Big East Champs. Men and women's basketball, football, .... how is their baseball team?

 

They were Big East runners-up in baseball last season and made the NCAA tournament. Currently ranked #19. So they're doing things pretty well in Storrs it appears!

Winning 5 games in 5 days at that intensity level is amazing.

 

I agree, it's hard to believe they had enough left to pull out tonight's win. They've really upped their seed in less than a week.

The Cards made a very good effort; the final shot they had couldn't have been any better. I agree with most of you, great game and tournament. I am definitely feeling better about their chances in the tournament than I was earlier. GO CARDS!!!

Unbelievable heart on this team. I can't say that enough. I'll take second place in a "bridge year" anytime... On to the NCAA's...

I was wondering this about UCONN. They looked great the past fews days but does this propel them in the NCAA or does it wipe them out having to expend that much energy to win it all?

I was wondering this about UCONN. They looked great the past fews days but does this propel them in the NCAA or does it wipe them out having to expend that much energy to win it all?

 

 

 

If they get a Friday-Sunday draw, they'll have almost a week off. I don't see it affecting them...

If they get a Friday-Sunday draw, they'll have almost a week off. I don't see it affecting them...

 

That would help and also the Big East getting done on Saturday instead of Sunday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.