Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 69 UL 66

Featured Replies

My roommate has apparently already come to terms with this and is ready for next weekend. I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow but darn I really wanted this one.

 

It is really frustrating to watch your team go against a player like Kemba Walker... just so good, and smart enough to know how to get to the line.

 

I also don't know what UConn was up to defensively in the second half, but I feel like I could count on one hand the number of 3-point attempts. It was impressive.

 

In the end, we had a chance and couldn't quite grab it. Can't wait to see where we end up next weekend.

I had already convinced myself it was impossible to beat a team 3 times in one year, so the letdown has been somewhat cushioned.

 

At the beginning of the year, I was just hoping for a miracle entry into the NCAA's. Now, I'll confess disappointment if we don't get into the Sweet 16. Amazing what this team has done with our psyches.

Am I the only one that thinks that Kemba got "Jordan treatment".....I really thought the calls pertaining to him were completely independent from all the other players.

Am I the only one that thinks that Kemba got "Jordan treatment".....I really thought the calls pertaining to him were completely independent from all the other players.

:thumb::thumb: Yep the darling of the tourney...from New York in New York, all about the ca$h.

  • Author
Am I the only one that thinks that Kemba got "Jordan treatment".....I really thought the calls pertaining to him were completely independent from all the other players.

 

I think he did.

Am I the only one that thinks that Kemba got "Jordan treatment".....I really thought the calls pertaining to him were completely independent from all the other players.

 

I'm always hesitant to admit things like that because there's a fine line players with his ability walk between simply being talented and smart enough to know how to get to the line and, on the other side, simply getting preferential treatment. I did think the officials had whistles at the ready and would have been better served to swallow them at times (But of course I think there are too many fouls called in basketball across the board and not everyone agrees with me).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.