Boyd County 59 Fairview 54

Congrats to Boyd Co and Coach Anderson . How long has it been since they advanced to the regional tournament ?

2007, lost to Elliott in the 1st Round by 15.

The more amazing stat is that Boyd County hasn't won the 16th since 2000. If you want to throw their longtime rival Ashland in the mix, the Tomcats haven't won the 16th since 2002.

2007, lost to Elliott in the 1st Round by 15.

The more amazing stat is that Boyd County hasn't won the 16th since 2000. If you want to throw their longtime rival Ashland in the mix, the Tomcats haven't won the 16th since 2002.

How many times have they made it since 2000?

Coach Anderson takes Boyd to the regional in his first year. He only won 12 games but it was a great turnaround. Boyd had only won 5 games in the past 2 years combined. Great Job!

All the credit goes to whomever made out Boyd's schedule. Before we start getting all gooey about the "great turnaround" let's examine Boyd's wins. Riverside, Russell, Rose Hill (2), Belfrey, Phelps, Fairview (2), East Carter, Breathitt Co., Raceland, Wayne (WV). Outside of Russell and Belfrey none of the other teams have a winning record. Combined the total recored of all of Boyd's victims is 73-163 excluding Wayne, WV.

I promise you this, the winners of the 61st, 62nd, and 63rd will be praying that the draw Boyd in the first round of the region. Equivalent of a bye.

Care to dispute anything I said?

:lol:

They won 5 games, TOTAL, the last 2 years. You mean to tell me their schedule was that much harder, they were losing to everyone. Last year they were outscored on average 64-45. The year before that it was an average loss of 79-55.

They will lose to Ashland, go to Morehead and lose in the 1st round, I doubt anyone would say differently. But that is far, far better than going 2-21.

They won 5 games, TOTAL, the last 2 years. You mean to tell me their schedule was that much harder, they were losing to everyone. Last year they were outscored on average 64-45. The year before that it was an average loss of 79-55.

They will lose to Ashland, go to Morehead and lose in the 1st round, I doubt anyone would say differently. But that is far, far better than going 2-21.

Let me make sure I got it staight. Your happy because Boyd doesn't stink as bad as they have the last two years.

Edited by spindoc

Let me make sure I got it staight. Your happy because Boyd doesn't stink as bad as they have the last two years.

I'm happy because they took a step forward.

I'm also happy because you can take anything and turn it negative, it's a gift, you should be proud.

Edited by spindoc