Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2011

Featured Replies

I would liked to have been "a fly on the wall" when this was discussed at KHSAA headquarters.

 

Why? Do you feel like you are entiltled to be involved and to have a say so? No business of yours my friend nor ours. :sssh:

  • Replies 374
  • Views 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit

NCC should be good, but talent wise i think Beechwood has alot more. Last year they beat them twice and the last game was a ten run rule and Beechwood return everybody plus Larimore.

Why? Do you feel like you are entiltled to be involved and to have a say so? No business of yours my friend nor ours. :sssh:

 

No, absolutely not. However what I was told from a source at WV, I would liked to have been that fly on the wall. And NO I am NOT going to repeat what I was told on this site.

  • Author
NCC should be good, but talent wise i think Beechwood has alot more. Last year they beat them twice and the last game was a ten run rule and Beechwood return everybody plus Larimore.

 

Larimore wont have as big of an impact as people think. I have talked to many Beechwood faithfuls and they all have said Larimore will not be able to pitch until summer ball starts. He will be a good DH though in the Tiger lineup. I still think the two teams to beat up here that nobody is mentioning is Boone County and Dixie Heights.

Larimore wont have as big of an impact as people think. I have talked to many Beechwood faithfuls and they all have said Larimore will not be able to pitch until summer ball starts. .

 

Injury?

  • Author
Injury?

 

He had his labrum repaired at the end of the summer.

NCC should be good, but talent wise i think Beechwood has alot more. Last year they beat them twice and the last game was a ten run rule and Beechwood return everybody plus Larimore.

 

Who coaches BW these days. They still have the "60's" looking dude? Mendendorf (sp) or something.

  • Author
Who coaches BW these days. They still have the "60's" looking dude? Mendendorf (sp) or something.

 

Myerhoff is the head coach.

Myerhoff is the head coach.

 

I have a feeling he knows that.....lol

  • Author
I have a feeling he knows that.....lol

 

I know lol. It was supposed to kinda be a sarcastic response.

Larimore wont have as big of an impact as people think. I have talked to many Beechwood faithfuls and they all have said Larimore will not be able to pitch until summer ball starts. He will be a good DH though in the Tiger lineup. I still think the two teams to beat up here that nobody is mentioning is Boone County and Dixie Heights.

 

That poor kid has had a heck of a HS career. I haven't followed it as closely as others but it seems as though he has been hurt in one way or another since his soph. year. Seems to me he hasn't played much HS sports. If I remember correctly, Fresh. and Soph. year of football. Same for baseball and now baseball for his senior year. I know this happens to kids all the time but seems like he has had his share of bad luck.

Larimore wont have as big of an impact as people think. I have talked to many Beechwood faithfuls and they all have said Larimore will not be able to pitch until summer ball starts. He will be a good DH though in the Tiger lineup. I still think the two teams to beat up here that nobody is mentioning is Boone County and Dixie Heights.

We like it that way. :cool:

I hear Boone will be better team than most people think

 

[/b]

We like it that way. :cool:

This all sounds good but, don't you thing it helps to have an all Boys school?

 

 

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Mr. Potatohead Jr. viewpost-right.png

This is such a slippery slope, and without solid proof it is hard to distinguish between right and wrong. It is frustrating to see the same teams win year in and year out but in cases that I am familiar with notably Highlands, I can say that there isn't a team or coaching staff that works harder or more hours than they do. Believe me it hurts to say this but we ask for truth in this thread and the truth is that if you look at who is winning most of the time they get the dedication of all involved and that is what is what wins. And yes, if you take the coaching staff at Highlands or trinity or X and put them in another school they will succeed, maybe not in one day week or year, but eventually they would be winners because of how they do things.

 

 

The above was from another thread in the Football Forum.

 

My comment: If Dale demands total commitment from his football players all season long, then Coach Baioni has very right to except the same thing from his Baseball players, their parents and the Ft. Thomas community and he should receive it, no questions asked!

 

CovCath baseball, with Coach Krump at the helm has had 24 consecutive years of 20 or more victories and he demands that his players and their parents give 120% of themselves to the team and the game. That is how you win and while CovCath Baseball doesn't have the numbers of State Titles that HHS has in Football (if indeed they had 3 or more divisions like football does, I am rather certain they would) his is the standard that should be followed for a winning baseball program!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.