Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2011

Featured Replies

I hope you're right.

 

Was at the TMC vs. Hanover game today and spoke to a CovCath player who came over after practice at CovCath to watch Nute and RD play and he told me that Tom should be able to play in a week or so. Now I have not spoken to Tom or his Dad nor to Coach Krumps or Coach Eck, so I am just passing on the information that I was told about!

 

BTW watching TMC play is like watching a former All Star team of local Ninth Region kids playing and indeed they are playing very well!

  • Replies 374
  • Views 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the TMC vs. Hanover game today and spoke to a CovCath player who came over after practice at CovCath to watch Nute and RD play and he told me that Tom should be able to play in a week or so. Now I have not spoken to Tom or his Dad nor to Coach Krumps or Coach Eck, so I am just passing on the information that I was told about!

 

B!

 

Good to hear.

Was at the TMC vs. Hanover game today and spoke to a CovCath player who came over after practice at CovCath to watch Nute and RD play and he told me that Tom should be able to play in a week or so. Now I have not spoken to Tom or his Dad nor to Coach Krumps or Coach Eck, so I am just passing on the information that I was told about!

 

BTW watching TMC play is like watching a former All Star team of local Ninth Region kids playing and indeed they are playing very well!

 

Ok OG, can I play....... Who the heck is Nute and RD, not being smart just asking.

 

BTW, I might just be in attendance at the TMC vs Transy game next Wed at TMC to watch Sammy. LOL, Liggett but I know you already knew that too. Hope it doesnt rain. Does Patrick Allen still play and did he play?

Ok OG, can I play....... Who the heck is Nute and RD, not being smart just asking.

 

BTW, I might just be in attendance at the TMC vs Transy game next Wed at TMC to watch Sammy. LOL, Liggett but I know you already knew that too. Hope it doesnt rain. Does Patrick Allen still play and did he play?

 

Brandon Nutini and Ryan Darner

Ok OG, can I play....... Who the heck is Nute and RD, not being smart just asking.

 

BTW, I might just be in attendance at the TMC vs Transy game next Wed at TMC to watch Sammy. LOL, Liggett but I know you already knew that too. Hope it doesnt rain. Does Patrick Allen still play and did he play?

 

Former Conner HS Catcher Austin Pugh plays for Transy also and I hope to see you there.

 

TMC is now 7-0 and has a ton of local talent from both sides of the River.

 

TMC head Coach Jeff Hetzer is a great guy and one who loves and signs the local talent in and around NKy.

 

Link to the roster of TMC

Link to the game stats

 

In fact it was old home week at TMC as Bill Isler and his Dad were in attendance watching the game and talking about this Tuesday UC vs. UK game at UK next week.

Former Conner HS Catcher Austin Pugh plays for Transy also and I hope to see you there. TMC is now 7-0 and has a ton of local talent from both sides of the River.

 

TMC head Coach Jeff Hetzer is a great guy and one who loves and signs the local talent in and around NKy.

 

Link to the roster of TMC

Link to the game stats

 

In fact it was old home week at TMC as Bill Isler and his Dad were in attendance watching the game and talking about this Tuesday UC vs. UK game at UK next week.

 

Same here, just look for the Bob Huggins lookalike in shorts, white tee and sweat towel hanging outta back pocket and that would be me. LOL

 

Is Pat Allen still with the team. Did he graduate already? I see him #17 in the picture posted but the # and the name dont match up on the roster.

I might make it too. Will have the Illinois hat on.

Same here, just look for the Bob Huggins lookalike in shorts, white tee and sweat towel hanging outta back pocket and that would be me. LOL

 

Is Pat Allen still with the team. Did he graduate already? I see him #17 in the picture posted but the # and the name dont match up on the roster.

 

I might make it too. Will have the Illinois hat on.

 

Somebody say something about going to a baseball game!!!! Im in............

Not sure if HC played Monday but BC had them down 14-0 before they threw a pitcher who doesnt even pitch. Final 14-2. Boone's two starters haven't given up a run and Laumann hasn't pitched or played yet. I have been reading all winter and early spring that HC was one of the favorites to win up here. Do they have a bunch of injuries or suspensions or were they just over-rated.

  • Author
Not sure if HC played Monday but BC had them down 14-0 before they threw a pitcher who doesnt even pitch. Final 14-2. Boone's two starters haven't given up a run and Laumann hasn't pitched or played yet. I have been reading all winter and early spring that HC was one of the favorites to win up here. Do they have a bunch of injuries or suspensions or were they just over-rated.

 

Overrated.

Overrated.

 

Love it. Team plays one game in last week of March with multiple pitchers and they're overrated. Apparently the coaches who voted them top 4 don't know anything. Don't know much about how HC does things but my guess is that because they play at Meiken they haven't had much field time which translates into pitchers not throwing much yet in "game" situations.

  • Author

Polls dont mean a thing. I know this isnt a basketball thread but if I remember correctly Connor was ranked as the preseason #1 team in the 9th region this year and we all know how that went for them. I just think they are overrated. Dont get me wrong they are a very talented group of players but there not as hyped up as you make them.

I have never hyped up HC. Could care less about them. I just know one bad game in late March doesn't mean a whole lot. Little early to call them overrated. If they are struggling in late April, then maybe I'll agree with you.

14 to 0 is more than a struggle. Especially when HC threw some of their key pitchers throughout the game.

  • Author
14 to 0 is more than a struggle. Especially when HC threw some of their key pitchers throughout the game.

 

Exactly.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.