Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region 2011

Featured Replies

Dixie will be stronger than most anticipate.

 

Is Maxwell still the coach? And does Zeke Pike play baseball or will he be practicing spring football with team getting ready for the big Sr yr once basketball is over.

  • Replies 374
  • Views 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Maxwell still the coach? And does Zeke Pike play baseball or will he be practicing spring football with team getting ready for the big Sr yr once basketball is over.

 

Zeke hasn't played baseball since about 8th grade.

Zeke hasn't played baseball since about 8th grade.

 

I didnt know that, so I guess its off to Spring football practice after the basketball tour.

 

Does anyone know if Chris Maxwell is still the baseball coach at Dixie. I assume he is.........

He is.

 

Ok thanks.....He has been at it a couple of yrs and has a few wins under his belt.

How bout the Russel coach at Ryle? Is he still there........

Sean please keep your head up you are a great baseball player and I would love to have somebody like you on my team.

Ok thanks.....He has been at it a couple of yrs and has a few wins under his belt.

How bout the Russel coach at Ryle? Is he still there........

 

Roesel. Still the only baseball coach that Ryle High School has ever had. :thumb:

Roesel. Still the only baseball coach that Ryle High School has ever had. :thumb:

 

What was Ryle's first year? 1992? 1993?

What was Ryle's first year? 1992? 1993?

 

1992, though I guess technically the baseball season occurred in Spring 1993.

1992, though I guess technically the baseball season occurred in Spring 1993.

 

 

I didn't know Pat was the only coach. Impressive. He should be ready for Park Hills when Krumps moves on.

Maybe on Saturday I will post the roster but while I think I know, I don't what to post without being positive.

 

Saturday is a big weekend for me and one of my favorite weekends of the year!

 

Always the weekend prior to St. Patrick day CovCath has a scrimmage game between the team and after the game, I go to Koch Sporting Goods in Cincinnati to get my two Koch Big Red enlarged Format ScoreBooks (BR554) and then I head on over to Fountain Square to have an adult Irish beverage! Even The Boss" loves this weekend!

 

Big day TOG...living large.

Roesel. Still the only baseball coach that Ryle High School has ever had. :thumb:

 

Thanks, that man is a "drill sargeant" and gets it done at Ryle. Clyde says he is the man when Krumplebeck moves on, could the CovCath parents handle him? Id say he would do better at CovCath then he is doing at Ryle, just sayn due to talent pool. I wonder if TOG would bless Roesel as Krumps replacement? LOL

Thanks, that man is a "drill sargeant" and gets it done at Ryle. Clyde says he is the man when Krumplebeck moves on, could the CovCath parents handle him? Id say he would do better at CovCath then he is doing at Ryle, just sayn due to talent pool. I wonder if TOG would bless Roesel as Krumps replacement? LOL

 

Not sure about the "talent pool" being better. If it is it's not by much.

 

I was actually joking about him coming to CCH but I think the people in Park Hills would be thrilled to have him return "home."

Maybe on Saturday I will post the roster but while I think I know, I don't what to post without being positive.

 

 

Cool. I think it's 6 seniors, 1 sophomore , and the rest being juniors.

I didn't know Pat was the only coach. Impressive. He should be ready for Park Hills when Krumps moves on.

 

wait, Krumps is moving on?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.