Princeton 62 Mason County 52

I would be interested to know who the organizers talked to at Mason County Saturday. It was no one. They just made an assumption. Mason County was always coming, so I don't understand where they "found out" that Mason was coming.

Sure, the Male issue threw a wrench into the schedule, but then to make things up is unprofessional.

Is it really that great of an event? Based on the crowds I can't see them making that much.

Just going on what I heard from someone pretty close to the situation.

I personally think the event is for a great cause, but I'm with you in that the match ups aren't that great.

There were some good match ups in 08 when the lineup featured #1 Scott Co v #2 Holmes, Covcath v Highlands, and Scott v Moeller, to name a few.

Cincinnati TV station channel 5 early Sunday morning reported in their sports segment that Mason County had informed the organizers that they wouldn't be coming because of the weather and that no game would be played in its place. Then about 30 minutes later they reported that Princeton would be playing Taft instead. I heard both with my own ears. This information had to come from the organizers somehow. The report surprised me because Mason County seldom chooses to cancel an away game unless its about impossible to get there.

I was pretty impressed by Seity (spelling) for Mason County. I don't really follow high school ball as much anymore, so I don't really know anything about the kid, but it seemed like he had pretty good footwork.

As for the mess with the schedule. Pointing blame at the organizers is just wrong. They were doing the best with what they had considering the weather and a certain coach who was too afraid to play another team in a friendly matchup in the middle of December because his team already got beat by them earlier in the season in a scrimmage.