Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams

Featured Replies

1. North Carolina

2. Cincinnati

3. Duke

4. Louisville

5. Lexington Catholic

 

I know LexCath is usually very good...I just didn't know they were considered a College team. :D

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke wins too much for my liking. That's why I dislike them. Well...one reason. It doesn't have to make sense.

It was actually kind of tough putting together this list. I tried to list teams whom I have rooted for the least in my life. There have always been scenarios when I have rooted for even those I listed in my dislike list. Murray State / Austin Peay is a huge rivalry and I cannot stand the Governors. But even them I have rooted for before when they have made it to the NCAA tournament.

 

You're probably not old enough to remember Fly Williams playing for the Governors. At Morehead (and at other schools, I'm sure) they used to hand out flyswatters when Peay visited.

3) Xavier

 

As a good and loyal UD grad X MUST be on the list.

You're probably not old enough to remember Fly Williams playing for the Governors. At Morehead (and at other schools, I'm sure) they used to hand out flyswatters when Peay visited.

"Fly is open, let's go Peay!"

1a. Duke

1b. Duke

3. North Carolina

4. Louisville

5. Indiana

Extra Bonus of Hatred Miss. St their Coach is a cry baby and UK BBall Hater! lol

1. Duke

2. UNC

3. UK

4. UC

5. Ohio State

1. UK

2. UK

3. UK

4. UK

5. UK

 

You can't spell suck without UK in it. Hate the coach and the fans. I love the talk with tradition, and all the shirts. You've won 3 titles in the passed 30 plus years. Doesn't sound like such a great tradition to me. UK fans love to live in the passed...

1. Tennessee

2. Florida

3. Duke

4. UConn

5. North Carolina

1. Louisville

2. Tennessee

3. Florida

4. North Carolina

5a. Cincinnati

5b. Ohio State

 

I really only hate the first 4, dislike OSU and UC.

1. UNC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2.UK, if I didnt live in KY they probably wouldnt even be on the list.

3.Maryland

 

Thats about it. I usually root for ACC basketball minus UNC and Maryland. I dont really have that many problems with other college basketball teams.

1. Duke

2. Clemson

3. Tennessee

4. Memphis

5. Ohio State

1. Duke

2. North Carolina

3. Tennessee

4. Florida

5. UCLA

1. UK

2. UK

3. UK

4. UK

5. UK

 

You can't spell suck without UK in it. Hate the coach and the fans. I love the talk with tradition, and all the shirts. You've won 3 titles in the passed 30 plus years. Doesn't sound like such a great tradition to me. UK fans love to live in the passed...

 

 

Speaking of living in the passed. UK's won 2 in the last 14 years which is 2 more than most schools out there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.