Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams

Featured Replies

I know this has probably been done before, but I was just curious. I'll start:

1. Louisville

2. Tennessee

3. West Virginia

4. Cincinnati

5. Duke

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. North Carolina

2. Cincinnati

3. Duke

4. Louisville

5. Lexington Catholic

1. The Chippendales

2. Any kick-ball team (aka Soccer)

3. Duke

4. Notre Dame

5. Duke

1. (tie) Tenn

2. (tie) UNC

3. UofL

4. Miss St

5. Kansas

  • Author
1. (tie) Tenn

2. (tie) UNC

3. UofL

4. Miss St

5. Kansas

 

Mississippi St. is an interesting one. Why the hatred, besides their cry baby coach?

Are we just talking hoops, I presume?

 

In no particular order:

 

Austin Peay

Vanderbilt

Arkansas

North Carolina

Duke

 

Also receiving votes: Gonzaga, Indiana, UL, Tennessee State

1 Duke 2 UNC 3 Louisville 4Tennessee 5 Florida Bonus Hatred - Vandy lol

1) Kentucky

2) Cincinnati

3) Xavier

4) UNC

5) Pittsburgh

It baffles me how many UK fans list Duke...:ohbrother:

 

Louisville

Kansas

Gonzaga

Ohio State

 

Can't come up with a 5th...:idunno:

1. UNC

2. UK

3. Maryland

4. Wake Forest

5. Any Pitino coached team

 

Honorable mention: Indiana, UConn, NC State, Florida

1. Duke

2. Indiana

3. Ohio State

4. North Carolina

5. Kansas

It baffles me how many UK fans list Duke...:ohbrother:

 

Louisville

Kansas

Gonzaga

Ohio State

 

Can't come up with a 5th...:idunno:

It baffles me why those in the "Duke is not UK's rival" camp do not understand that Duke is a national program disliked by many people outside the Commonwealth. Granted, that argument is silly. But, it is not the UK faithful that associate them with as being the NY Yankees of college basketball. More than Red Sox fans hate the Yankees. They are the premier program in college basketball. Makes perfect sense to me.
It baffles me why those in the "Duke is not UK's rival" camp do not understand that Duke is a national program disliked by many people outside the Commonwealth. Granted, that argument is silly. But, it is not the UK faithful that associate them with as being the NY Yankees of college basketball. More than Red Sox fans hate the Yankees. They are the premier program in college basketball. Makes perfect sense to me.

 

Maybe I should have better worded my comment...Many UK fan's would put Duke as their #1 most hated team...That makes zero sense to me, regardless of how premier they are. That would be like a Giants fan saying the Yankees are their most hated team...No, it's the Dodgers.

It was actually kind of tough putting together this list. I tried to list teams whom I have rooted for the least in my life. There have always been scenarios when I have rooted for even those I listed in my dislike list. Murray State / Austin Peay is a huge rivalry and I cannot stand the Governors. But even them I have rooted for before when they have made it to the NCAA tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.