Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams

Featured Replies

Maybe I should have better worded my comment...Many UK fan's would put Duke as their #1 most hated team...That makes zero sense to me, regardless of how premier they are. That would be like a Giants fan saying the Yankees are their most hated team...No, it's the Dodgers.

 

Duke is a lot of fans' most hated team. That's what happens when your successful. Why so shocked?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duke is a lot of fans' most hated team. That's what happens when your successful. Why so shocked?

 

I take it as a compliment... Almost as a sign of respect for their program.

I take it as a compliment... Almost as a sign of respect for their program.

 

Exactly that's what it is. That's why it never bothers me when people go hatin on UK.

1. UK

2. UK

3. UK

4. UK

5. UK

 

You can't spell suck without UK in it. Hate the coach and the fans. I love the talk with tradition, and all the shirts. You've won 3 titles in the passed 30 plus years. Doesn't sound like such a great tradition to me. UK fans love to live in the passed...

 

You must be really young if you consider 1996 and 1998 the passed or is it past? There is a small faction that hate UK for requiring English to earn a degree.

Regardless of the sport/thread topic:

1. Highlands

2. The Russians

3. Pittsburgh Steelers

4. St. Louis Cardinals

5. Highlands :D

You must be really young if you consider 1996 and 1998 the passed or is it past? There is a small faction that hate UK for requiring English to earn a degree.

 

:lol:

 

In the passed, comments such as those made by bcrebeldbdad would anger me. But I'm trying to live by the motto to keep the passed in the passed.

I know LexCath is usually very good...I just didn't know they were considered a College team. :D

 

I made a special exception for them. :cool:

1 - Florida

2 - Louisville

3 - Miami

4 - UCF

5 - Florida State

1. Tennessee- Nothing sucks like a big orange

2. North Carolina- That ain't really blue it's more like powder puff

3. Ohio State- The only Buckeyes I like are peanut butter dipped in chocolate

4. Texas- There colors are orange and every thing is bigger in Texas including my hate for them !

Edited by bugatti

Duke

UNC

Kansas

Tennessee

Florida

1. Tennessee

2. Louisville

3. Florida

4. Duke

5. UNC

 

I can't stand Duke but do respect the heck out of that program.

Regardless of the sport/thread topic:

1. Highlands

2. The Russians

3. Pittsburgh Steelers

4. St. Louis Cardinals

5. Highlands :D

 

:laugh: I have another set of ncaa teams for football and should we be going to high school teams mine would look like this............

 

1. Fairview

2. Fairview's past teams

3. Fairview alumni (if they have one)

4. Fairview's future teams

5. Fairview basketball, track,baseball, golf,cheerleading, debate team, band, chorus, tiddly winks, checkers, chess and/or any other teams Fairview may have or will have in the future. :D

 

Fairview dislike/hatred is a graduation requirement at Raceland and I graduated with honors :jump:

You must be really young if you consider 1996 and 1998 the passed or is it past? There is a small faction that hate UK for requiring English to earn a degree.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :thumb::thumb:

Anyone have a flashback if you were watching the Duke Michigan State game last night? The last play of the first half. Might be one reason so many UK fans dislike Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.