Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams

Featured Replies

1. Louisville - nobody else is close

2. Ohio St - the whole "THE Ohio State University" thing makes me sick. Win something until then you just sound stupid.

3. Duke - As long as Wojo is around I will continue my hatred. Majlore should have broken the sawed off runts back when he had him in the torture rack.

4. Tennessee - Cause they are snitches

5. Georgetown - Ewing, Iverson, John Thompson's towel, Michael Graham. Ugh.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's see:

 

1 - UK

2 - Carolina

3 - UConn

4 - UConn (men)

5 - UCLA

let's see:

 

1 - UK

2 - Carolina

3 - UConn

4 - UConn (men)

5 - UCLA

 

Where is St. x?

Mississippi St. is an interesting one. Why the hatred, besides their cry baby coach?

 

The coach I highly dislike because he's a crybaby and the fans for being the most redneck fans in the world.

Maybe I should have better worded my comment...Many UK fan's would put Duke as their #1 most hated team...That makes zero sense to me, regardless of how premier they are. That would be like a Giants fan saying the Yankees are their most hated team...No, it's the Dodgers.

 

I can agree with you on that, I can't stand Duke and they definately made my list but Duke, to me anyway, is not a rival. I believe that you would have to play someone yearly to be a rival.

1. UK- Because there coach is a cheater and they do nothing but produce good NBA talent, and loose in the tournament by the final four each year. Or they don't make it (2008)

2. SK- To much hype for a team with one district championship under there bealt in the past two decades.

3. Michigan- They simply awhful at every major sport. and Osu owns them.

4. UK- Again I will say UK because there fans are so fairweathered, they have no tradition. And the Uk2k shirts will be DQ'd once the coach leaves. He will put them on probation just like he did the previous two teams.

5. UK- THEY SUCK

1. UK- Because there coach is a cheater and they do nothing but produce good NBA talent, and loose in the tournament by the final four each year. Or they don't make it (2008)

2. SK- To much hype for a team with one district championship under there bealt in the past two decades.

3. Michigan- They simply awhful at every major sport. and Osu owns them.

4. UK- Again I will say UK because there fans are so fairweathered, they have no tradition. And the Uk2k shirts will be DQ'd once the coach leaves. He will put them on probation just like he did the previous two teams.

5. UK- THEY SUCK

 

Grow up.

1. UC

2. UL

3. Big Ten

4.ACC

5.Highlands

From a Xavier Fan

 

1. Dayton - the fans, the flyer, and the band director.

2. Cincinnati

3. Miami (OH) - from the days of Wally when I was in school.

4. Temple

5. Whoever X plays that night

:laugh: I have another set of ncaa teams for football and should we be going to high school teams mine would look like this............

 

1. Fairview

2. Fairview's past teams

3. Fairview alumni (if they have one)

4. Fairview's future teams

5. Fairview basketball, track,baseball, golf,cheerleading, debate team, band, chorus, tiddly winks, checkers, chess and/or any other teams Fairview may have or will have in the future. :D

 

Fairview dislike/hatred is a graduation requirement at Raceland and I graduated with honors :jump:

 

OMG I'm Laughing so hard I almost wet my pants!

Not sure how I would fit in this forum, as my two favorites are DUKE and THE BIG ORANGE, would pull for anybody except Fairview and Lynn Camp against UNC, don't like UK but I pull for all SEC teams unless they are playing DUKE.

1. UK

2. UK

3. UK

4. UK

5. UK

 

You can't spell suck without UK in it. Hate the coach and the fans. I love the talk with tradition, and all the shirts. You've won 3 titles in the passed 30 plus years. Doesn't sound like such a great tradition to me. UK fans love to live in the passed...

 

Had you graduated from UK, you would have been able to spell "past" instead of "passed" and used properly in a well structured sentence.

Where is St. x?

 

I thought this was college basketball. You'd be amazed at how much I root for X. Whenever we are out of it, I hope they win it all.

Had you graduated from UK, you would have been able to spell "past" instead of "passed" and used properly in a well structured sentence.

 

I hear the toothbrush was invented by a UK grad, obviously if it had been somewhere else it would be called a teethbrush.

Okay, you guys hear me out and tell me if there is something wrong with me or if this is an acceptable excuse.

 

 

I do not have Louisville in my top 5 hated teams. They are no where close when I consider teams I don't like. However, when they play, I hate them passionately and come close to blowing a fuse when losing to them. BUT, on the flip side, if Louisville is playing other teams I actually like to see them win. Another example is say if Kentucky gets beat out of the tourney, Louisville would most likely be one of the teams left I would want to win it all. It's like I love being better than Louisville and being able to call them Lil Brother, but I do not wish harm on them unless it is inflicted by UK.

 

 

Is this wrong? :D

 

I mean I've seen Louisville popping up a lot on here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.