Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams

Featured Replies

Exactly that's what it is. That's why it never bothers me when people go hatin on UK.
I agree, I feel the same way. Alot of peoplee hate UK basketball, Ohio State football and the N.Y. Yankees. All are favorites of mine and I love it when the bashing starts. Especially when you go on the road and they all are booing you. I love it.
  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear the toothbrush was invented by a UK grad, obviously if it had been somewhere else it would be called a teethbrush.

 

:lol:

I hear the toothbrush was invented by a UK grad, obviously if it had been somewhere else it would be called a teethbrush.

 

That's just wrong. :lol:

1. North Carolina

2. Kansas

3. Florida

4. UConn

5. That's really about it. I can take any other team even U of L or Tennessee or Duke. But I seriously like UNC about as much as I like Gators football or DWade.

1.Duke

2.Louisville

3.Tennessee

4.Florida

5.North Carolina

this is for basketball only football is another story

1A. Duke

1Aa. Louisville

2. North Carolina

3. Tennessee

4. Florida

5. Syracuse

I hear the toothbrush was invented by a UK grad, obviously if it had been somewhere else it would be called a teethbrush.

 

Oh I liked this one! Made me chuckle!

1. UK

2. UK

3. UK

4. UK

5. UK

 

You can't spell suck without UK in it. Hate the coach and the fans. I love the talk with tradition, and all the shirts. You've won 3 titles in the passed 30 plus years. Doesn't sound like such a great tradition to me. UK fans love to live in the passed...

 

If you slide Duke in there, I think you have a good list... :lol:

I hear the toothbrush was invented by a UK grad, obviously if it had been somewhere else it would be called a teethbrush.

 

:laugh: That is a great one! :lol:

I hear the toothbrush was invented by a UK grad, obviously if it had been somewhere else it would be called a teethbrush.

 

 

:lol:

That's an old one RP used on many different schools (mostly Louisville and Duke:D), but it always makes me laugh.

Okay, you guys hear me out and tell me if there is something wrong with me or if this is an acceptable excuse.

 

 

I do not have Louisville in my top 5 hated teams. They are no where close when I consider teams I don't like. However, when they play, I hate them passionately and come close to blowing a fuse when losing to them. BUT, on the flip side, if Louisville is playing other teams I actually like to see them win. Another example is say if Kentucky gets beat out of the tourney, Louisville would most likely be one of the teams left I would want to win it all. It's like I love being better than Louisville and being able to call them Lil Brother, but I do not wish harm on them unless it is inflicted by UK.

 

 

Is this wrong? :D

 

I mean I've seen Louisville popping up a lot on here.

 

I don't have a problem with Louisville. That's why I didn't put them on my top 5 list. I want UK to win when they play but I don't root against them when they play other teams. I've followed them as a fan of college basketball since Wes Unseld played there in the mid-60s. I was for them throughout their championship years in 1980 and 1986 after UK was out of the tournament. I would root for WKU, EKU, or other Kentucky universities in the same manner. I'm a UK fan first, but I also want other Kentucky schools to have great seasons too.

Extra Bonus of Hatred Miss. St their Coach is a cry baby and UK BBall Hater! lol

 

Most if not all opponets or anyone else imo are UK basketball haters.

1. Duke

2. North Carolina

3. UCLA

4. Florida

5. Ohio State

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.