Highlands/Christian County 5A State Final (Who wins and why?)

katbird

Who wins?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The HHS coaches were back at school at 9:00 watching film of CC. The players came back in at 12:00 noon. I know most of the coaches didn't leave until 6:00 pm. The players are dedicated and so are the coaches. They leave no stone unturned when it comes to their opponent. Good luck Birds!

As stated many times on BGP, Dale Mueller overlooks no one. The chance to win 20 state championships and 4 in a row has been the goal all season.

Watching Patrick Towles' performance during the playoffs has been a real pleasure. He threw 2 balls to Gold last night that made me think I was watching a game on Saturday or Sunday afternoon, releasing the ball before Gold had even turned back to catch the ball, both times resulting in completions. His scrambling ability is a D coordinator's worst nightmare.

After being much maligned during portions of the regular season, the D has stepped up big time during the playoffs. Kuddos to #48 Austin Hollingsworth and the other seniors for making plays time and time again.

The move to Dline for 48 was one he thought he couldnt do but like the rest of the Mediocre and counted out senior class he made the change and it has been a great one for him and the whole team. The statement was made clear the last two weeks dont counts these dirty under acheiving birds out yet!!! lol...

Edited by Birdsfan

It's really not what you would call a full practice. It's more of stretching to get the kinks out and watching films.

Got it, thanks. I guess the kid walking their around 11:40 with disheveled hair and eyes half shut really was a football player than. Lol Do they provide those boys with donuts and coffee?

Nah, stretching, lifting and running wakes them right up. :D

I, too, drove by and saw these boys leaving practice around 2:30pm and thought I can't believe they practiced after getting home so late(BUT IMPRESSED!!). I am new to HHS program and can tell all the CC faithful you are going to be playing one determined group of MEN. Hard work, determination and commitment are good ole fashion values that makes this team and every player a winner. Kids getting up early after a very late Friday night to go at it again to get ready to bring home the 20th championship. Got to Love the Birds!!! Good Luck this Saturday!!

The move to Dline for 48 was one he thought he couldn't do but like the rest of the Mediocre and counted out senior class he made the change and it has been a great one for him and the whole team. The statement was made clear the last two weeks don't counts these dirty under achieving birds out yet!!! lol...

WOW!!! Wonder how many "mediocre" teams are playing this week for a "State Championship"? Can't wait for Sat. Go Birds!!! 20n10!!!

Tbirds said that you are buying Fri.?

WOW!!! Wonder how many "mediocre" teams are playing this week for a "State Championship"? Can't wait for Sat. Go Birds!!! 20n10!!!

Tbirds said that you are buying Fri.?

As normal, he is wrong. But if that's what it takes to get you there, I am in!!!!!!!

Was unaware that Anthony Hickey is Christian Co's qb. Anyone that has seen Christian Co at the sweet 16 the past 2 years should know that this kid will hands down be the fastest and most athletic kid on the field between the two teams.

He is a stud athlete.

Was unaware that Anthony Hickey is Christian Co's qb. Anyone that has seen Christian Co at the sweet 16 the past 2 years should know that this kid will hands down be the fastest and most athletic kid on the field between the two teams.

He is a stud athlete.

Good information! I hope the HHS coaching staff knows this. How fast is he?

He is a stud athlete.

Actually Tandy is even better on the football field.

Good information! I hope the HHS coaching staff knows this. How fast is he?

He has Div 1 hoops offers from WKU, Marshall, to name a couple. The kid is a stud athlete and lightning fast. The Birds will definitely have to build a fence around that kid and apparently this other kid named Tandy.