Highlands/Christian County 5A State Final (Who wins and why?)

katbird

Who wins?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this has been posted but those heading south may want to give yourself some extra time. I-65 South has been reduced to one lane just south of Park City and traffic has been pretty bad. May be able to get off at Park City and take 31E down to BG. Safe travels to all. Go Birds.

Don't know if this has been posted but those heading south may want to give yourself some extra time. I-65 South has been reduced to one lane just south of Park City and traffic has been pretty bad. May be able to get off at Park City and take 31E down to BG. Safe travels to all. Go Birds.

Thanks for the info JB

Go 'Birds! Over the course of the year you guys have had to overcome a lot of injuries in your quest for the state title, but here you are, playing in the title game in the first week of December! Best wishes to the Highlands players and coaches today... no matter what happens your fans are very proud of all of you! Play like champions today.

I wish both teams a safe and injury-free game.

I had drill today at Highlands High School, and I have so much more respect for their community and team after watching the buses leave. Their fans were extremely nice and I enjoyed talking to them. I thought HHS would win before, now I really want them to win. Great community.

I had drill today at Highlands High School, and I have so much more respect for their community and team after watching the buses leave. Their fans were extremely nice and I enjoyed talking to them. I thought HHS would win before, now I really want them to win. Great community.

What is "drill?"

What is "drill?"

The same thing #48 from the birds team this year does. Learning new ways of protecting our country by being in the Army Res. or National Gaurd. 04sportsfan05 thanks for your time and service.

The same thing #48 from the nords team this year does. Learning new ways of protecting our country by being in the Army Res. or National Gaurd. 04sportsfan05 thanks for your time and service.

I second that... thank you for your service.