Highlands/Christian County 5A State Final (Who wins and why?)

katbird

Who wins?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pony up and make the drive.

I'm wondering how many HHS games that you have been to , this year , and over the last 20 years . I'll tell you that I've been to as many as anybody from HHS. I'm guessing that you have been to 3 games this year max , I would say my games attended number is triple digits , having many family members playing for the Birds over the years !

If your going to the game , have a safe trip ! Go Birds !! 20n10 !!

Since the Birds and the Breds are in this State thing together' date=' will they be rooting for one another?[/quote']

This Bird will as I always root for NKY teams. Plus, many of the families are neighbors and attend church together and their sons played football together for several years. Go Breds, Go Birds! Bring home a NKY Daily Double!

Alberta Clipper will hit tomorrow and they are looking at 2 to 3 inches in the NKY region but Bowling Green is a far far place from NKY.

Go Birds 20n10.

Last I saw BG was looking for a half inch Saturday morning but a high of around 46 with a chance of showers. Football weather at it's finest!

I'm wondering how many HHS games that you have been to , this year , and over the last 20 years . I'll tell you that I've been to as many as anybody from HHS. I'm guessing that you have been to 3 games this year max , I would say my games attended number is triple digits , having many family members playing for the Birds over the years !

If your going to the game , have a safe trip ! Go Birds !! 20n10 !!

Whackem just became a fan recently so the 20 yr thing shouldnt come into play. He goes to a lot of games and has over the past 3-4 yrs since rooting for the Birds. You guys really allow Whackem to pull your chains. LOL It cracks me up....I actually look forward to seeing everyone's reactions to his posts.

Go Birds 20n10.

Since the Birds and the Breds are in this State thing together' date=' will they be rooting for one another?[/quote']

Well, since I have one child who is a Bird and one child who will be a Bred next year, I am definitely rooting for both teams to win!

This Bird will as I always root for NKY teams. Plus, many of the families are neighbors and attend church together and their sons played football together for several years. Go Breds, Go Birds! Bring home a NKY Daily Double!

Amen, go Birds and go Breds!!!

Laying 48 points on the Birds defense (who have given up around 200-210 all year) would be quite an accomplishment. Can't see that happening. If the Birds' D can contain CC's QB and make him beat them with his arm vs. his legs, Highlands will be bringing the trophy home tomorrow night.
You are on point, CC's QB plus Bubba Tandy play in another gear. But my prediction is gut feeling. Good luck to both programs.

These HHS seniors have been here before ( 3 times ) , they know what to do . The coaches know what to do with the personel that they have ! If the Birds play hard and smart , take care of the ball , keep the penaltys to a minimum , they should have a chance !

What time are the buses leaving the high school ? Are they going to have a "send off " with news crews and Highlands faithful ? Go Birds !! 20n10 !!

These HHS seniors have been here before ( 3 times ) , they know what to do . The coaches know what to do with the personel that they have ! If the Birds play hard and smart , take care of the ball , keep the penaltys to a minimum , they should have a chance !

What time are the buses leaving the high school ? Are they going to have a "send off " with news crews and Highlands faithful ? Go Birds !! 20n10 !!

Birds leave at 815 with the sendoff. You will have plenty of time to get a coffee, send the Birds off, then drop over the hill and say hey Aunt Bee and brother David. Go Birds 20n10