Highlands/Christian County 5A State Final (Who wins and why?)

katbird

Who wins?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The signs all over town are awesome. Saw one of the Bird moms putting up some streamers on a pole by St. Thomas this afternoon. But the cup sign down on the Memorial Resevoir is the best! :thumb:

GO BIRDS!

The moms do a ton of work and love every minute of it. Sadly though, the moms had placed signs all along Memorial parkway that were the dates of every state championship and someone felt the need to take them.:irked: Having gone thru town myself placing signs in rain and freezing weather and having stayed up all night painting signs, this act of vandalism just really bothers me. Each year it gets harder and harder to show your town spirit when you have this kinda stuff working against you. It would be awesome if everyone on their own would place just one sign in their yard or their neighborhood. :thumb:

Hey, a great big Bluebird shout out to the parents that replaced the signs on Memorial Parkway today. After the many long hours of hard work (and I'm sure a few beverages to boot), making signs for the team to see and appreciate, those signs is question were destroyed last evening by some, well lets just call them Non-Bird fans! New signs look awesome. What a great message! Keep up the great work parents!!!

Go Birds!!! 20n10!!!

Made my post before I read all . I love those signs down Memorial and I know they are not easy to do . Thanks for all you guys do. You ROCK.:ylsuper:

Word on the street in Ft Thomas is those signs are being watched tonite by lets just say "Tdyballgame". WOW!!!! Heard he is pullin an all nighter standing guard and then Henry takes over in the morning. I wouldnt want to get caught layin my paws on those babies tonite with the Big Dog layin in the weeds. LOL. Go Birds 20n10

:lol::lol::lol: Don't mess with a Highlands fan.:eek:

According to the paper in Christian County, starting defensive back Juan Jones will not play, and starting running back Anthony Buckner "may" miss the game as well. Buckner leads the Colonels with 877 receiving yards and 10 receptions for touchdowns. He had a slight knee injury right before the half last week, but finished the game on it., adding a 54 yard TD reception.

I smell a smoke screen.....

I smell a smoke screen.....

I agree and if he finished the second half last week I would expect him to play this week. Regardless, I am absolutely positive the Birds have prepared for a Christiian County team that is at 100%. GO BIRDS 20N10!

1-3" by Saturday morning. Might need to get an early start and keep an emergency blanket handy for the ride down. Geez' date=' I sound like an old man.[/quote']

if your prediction is right this time. LOL, CC has no chance in this one imo. Go Birds 20n10

I agree!! (Christian County-48 Highlands-28), 2010 season to remember.

Laying 48 points on the Birds defense (who have given up around 200-210 all year) would be quite an accomplishment. Can't see that happening. If the Birds' D can contain CC's QB and make him beat them with his arm vs. his legs, Highlands will be bringing the trophy home tomorrow night.