Highlands/Christian County 5A State Final (Who wins and why?)

katbird

Who wins?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there is no point in going to Bowling Green then.

I think Highlands will win this one but everyone understand estimating CC is making a mistake. If they can stay disciplined and not give up the big plays I think they have a good chance of pulling the upset. Bubba Tandy is probably the most underrated player in the state. CC has probably as much overall team speed as anyone HHS has played this year.

Cincinnati Withrow was awfully fast......:thumb:

I would venture CC will be a very much alike the Tigers with speed...

If CC has a weak link in their offense the HHS coaches will find it. Plain and Simple....The HHS coaches are some of the best you can find!!

[/b]

Cincinnati Withrow was awfully fast......:thumb:

I would venture CC will be a very much alike the Tigers with speed...

If CC has a weak link in their offense the HHS coaches will find it. Plain and Simple....The HHS coaches are some of the best you can find!!

Ans said i was buying AGAIN????? Maybe if sweeperboy shows then that might happen!!

Hope I get to see the McCoy/Towles tandem in action this weekend.....That is' date=' unless someone gets cold feet.[/quote']

And the beat goes on:thumb:

You are not a very big fan of Highlands(Dale Mueller) are you? Why would he get cold feet? I mean, doesn't Dale deserve some credit where credit is due. Last I checked, the man has a pretty good Resume. The people I have talked to have said the man could of left a long time ago to supposedly (Greener) pastures but instead would rather keep winning football games at Highlands. I don't know, I just dont understand you sometimes with some of your off the wall below the belt posts.:idunno:

A concerned HHS fan from afar.:thumb:

How come you didn't say Coaching as well....

Yeah that's what I thought! The disciplined part was the only thing that wasn't concrete in your mind right....LOL!!!

Hold the conspiracy talk.

It's easy to suggest/believe that HHS has the best staff and can probably be substantiated/rationalized in one's mind due to past success.

I'm interested in the "disciplined" angle though. Unless you have watched both teams quite a bit (which I doubt anyone has) then I'm just curious as to how one can make such a claim.

Hold the conspiracy talk.

It's easy to suggest/believe that HHS has the best staff and can probably be substantiated/rationalized in one's mind due to past success.

I'm interested in the "disciplined" angle though. Unless you have watched both teams quite a bit (which I doubt anyone has) then I'm just curious as to how one can make such a claim.

No conspiracy here my freind...

Just like pulling your chain like you do mine sometimes!!!:thumb:

And the beat goes on:thumb:

You are not a very big fan of Highlands(Dale Mueller) are you? Why would he get cold feet? I mean, doesn't Dale deserve some credit where credit is due. Last I checked, the man has a pretty good Resume. The people I have talked to have said the man could of left a long time ago to supposedly (Greener) pastures but instead would rather keep winning football games at Highlands. I don't know, I just dont understand you sometimes with some of your off the wall below the belt posts.:idunno:

A concerned HHS fan from afar.:thumb:

Never once mentioned Dale in my post. But while on the subject, you're absolutely right about Mueller. Who can argue his winning ways?