Highlands/Christian County 5A State Final (Who wins and why?)

katbird

Who wins?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the Birds get their 4th in a row? Does Christian Co. get revenge from 2yrs ago? Give me your thoughts.
They can and they will , They are like the Blue(s Brothers ) Birds , On a mission from God ! Even though they are a public school .:D

I know one thing for sure CC will score no where near 45pts against the Birds.. I just hope HHS can get some type of a running game going besides Towles..

If Highlands stops the Colonels attack, I don't see any reason why they won't win it. The Birds will run at will vs. CC. Their run defense is not very good against great rushing attacks. :thumb:

If Highlands stops the Colonels attack, I don't see any reason why they won't win it. The Birds will run at will vs. CC. Their run defense is not very good against great rushing attacks. :thumb:

I don't know if I'd label the HHS ground game as being great.

Congratulations to both Highlands and Christian County for making it all the way to the state title game. Having to play 14 games in order to make it this far is a big task, and both teams' players and coaching staffs are to be commended for what they've done. I have not followed CC too closely this year, but it sounds like they have some very athletic kids on the team. It should be a great game!

What kind of pass defense does CC have?

Go 'Birds!