Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      68%
    • Johnson Central
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are we to page 3 and still don't have a poll???

I had to brighten this up quite a bit, but that's likely due to my camera more than anything else. It did seem dark, but not oppressively so. I liked it. It's a nice setting for a football game and I'd love to see a Highlands/JC regular season matchup there when the game starts in the twilight. Fairly awesome, I'm guessing.:ylsuper:

 

Johnsonville stadium

 

Those are the lights from the men's and women's room.

  • Author
Those are the lights from the men's and women's room.

 

Is that Leatherneck, Sweeper, and Tradition on the sidelines giving their two cents worth?:D

How are we to page 3 and still don't have a poll???

 

I'll take "No one asked" for a thousand Alex.

 

You have one now.

I got the first vote and I took the Colonels.

I'll take "No one asked" for a thousand Alex.

 

You have one now.

 

Thanks :dancingpa

Covington Catholic 38

Johnson Central 37

Edited by oldrambler

All of the talk about the JC-Woodford game got me investigating for myself. After watching the last ten minutes I almost vomited. That's not football. That's a classless joke and the coach is a moron. Letting the other team score? Really? Sending out an ailing QB late in the 4th quarter up by 30? Really? Feeding your first team running back the ball when he is obviously exhausted? Really? Taking a knee is what a man would have done. Mattney must be pretty childish.

 

Anyways, Go Colonels!

All of the talk about the JC-Woodford game got me investigating for myself. After watching the last ten minutes I almost vomited. That's not football. That's a classless joke and the coach is a moron. Letting the other team score? Really? Sending out an ailing QB late in the 4th quarter up by 30? Really? Feeding your first team running back the ball when he is obviously exhausted? Really? Taking a knee is what a man would have done. Mattney must be pretty childish.

 

Anyways, Go Colonels!

 

I certainly can't argue anything you said, the JC coach proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what people have heard about him for a long time. I include myself in that group that is not close to the JC program and my team has never played them but I had heard that kind of stuff n him before. That classless stunt just confiirmed what many were saying about him before that game.

 

My opinion does not include the JCHS player or any kid on that team or any of the JC fans. That game amd what was done is all on Coach Classless!

What a message he sent to h.s. kids :rolleyes:.

I'm hearing Bird fans. Not sure why they would rather play Cov. Cath over J.C.? Cov Cath almost put it to em' in their first game. Sounds like the Birds would match up better with J.C.

 

I'm not sure really. I like the fact that against Cov. Cath. Highlands had the ball for a little over 13 minutes, committed 3 turnovers and still won. Plus I'd rather drive 5 minutes than 3 1/2 or more. Go Cov. Cath!

Johnson Central is a good football team that has played a brutal schedule. Cov. Cath. is more athletic of the 2 teams and could easily pull out the W, but with the game being at the Eagle's Nest I think Matney will have the Eagles ready to roll. I am going to say Johnson Central wins a good one at home and their prize is a 1 time (non-refundable) date with the Bluebirds of Fort Thomas. Not much of a prize IMO.

 

Johnson Central: 35

Covington Cath.: 24

Not sure which broadcasters are worse.

 

Hey Now! The Cov. Cath. announcers/volunteers are Cov. Cath. fans, performing a service for the Cov. Cath. community. We in the Park Hills Mafia enjoy the enthusiam the announcers bring to the broadcast. I like the homespun touches (e.g. the Grandpa Otto drive of the game, the occasional table slap or offer of glasses to the referee. :D ) It is not meant to be a neutral broadcast. While I am sure the covcathiradio team welcomes listeners from all schools, their primary mission is to broadcast the game to Colonel Nation. I am looking forward to listening to the game on Friday night and will opt for their audio over the ihigh video/audio.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.