Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      68%
    • Johnson Central
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Go Colonels!!!!!!!!

 

^

^

^

What he/she said!!!:thumb:

  • Replies 152
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if CCH has access to the films where Boyle and Bell defeated J.C.? These 2 teams are the only ones to score a bunch on Central. I look for anywhere between 4-6 tds which seems to be J.C.'s avg/game. If CCH can hold them under 30' date=' I think they win handily. Does anyone know why Boyle and Bell were so effective at stopping Central?[/quote']

 

Their lines were excellent, and they tackle well. The backs, and Jude especially, get most of their yardage after contact. If you tackle well, you prevent the big plays. If you watch the games, Central isn't a grinding short yardage offense. Most of the touchdown drives this season have been big-play predicated.

I said it earlier in the year and I'll say it again...the nky 5A district has THREE teams that would beat the Johnsonville boys this year.

 

Covcath wins this one and gets a re-match with the Birds in Ft. Thomas.

 

Covcath- 38

Johnson Central 28

Just wondering if CCH has access to the films where Boyle and Bell defeated J.C.? These 2 teams are the only ones to score a bunch on Central. I look for anywhere between 4-6 tds which seems to be J.C.'s avg/game. If CCH can hold them under 30' date=' I think they win handily. Does anyone know why Boyle and Bell were so effective at stopping Central?[/quote']

 

I am pretty sure they did not have any problems getting any and all game films on Johnson Central. Not exactly the worlds most popular coach.

  • Author

I heard JC's qb and principal were at the Bengals game Sunday. A friend of mine was chattin' with em' and found out through conversation. I didn't know that Hall's father was the principal of the school.

Along with the black jerseys and black under armour sleeves, it DOES make it difficult to pick up who has the ball in their option style offense. Good luck to the crew announcing the game...hope you have "young eyes" for spotters! Go Colonels! (I can't believe I posted THAT! LOL!)

 

ME EITHER!!!! But I would like a rematch. And FYI 69 is now 90.

I said it earlier in the year and I'll say it again...the nky 5A district has THREE teams that would beat the Johnsonville boys this year.

 

Covcath wins this one and gets a re-match with the Birds in Ft. Thomas.

 

Covcath- 38

Johnson Central 28

 

Amen! I agree 100%! I wonder how many of people on here has actually seen JC play? I would be stunned if CovCath losses this game.

I heard JC's qb and principal were at the Bengals game Sunday. A friend of mine was chattin' with em' and found out through conversation. I didn't know that Hall's father was the principal of the school.

 

He's not. Former girls basketball coach Phillip Wireman is principal at JCHS.

 

Backup QB B.J. Hamilton has a father who serves as principal of the alternative school in Johnson County.

Edited by Black Eagle
Correction needed.

GO COLONELS:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

BEAT EAGLES

I really said that and i really mean that.:thumb:

I'm not sure really. I like the fact that against Cov. Cath. Highlands had the ball for a little over 13 minutes, committed 3 turnovers and still won. Plus I'd rather drive 5 minutes than 3 1/2 or more. Go Cov. Cath!

 

This is enough reason to root for the blue colonels!

Amen! I agree 100%! I wonder how many of people on here has actually seen JC play? I would be stunned if CovCath losses this game.

 

JC's coach is known for giving teams blank films.

JC's coach is known for giving teams blank films.

 

Seriously? How would he ever get someone to exchange with him if he did that?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.