Trinity vs Boone Co.

50inarow

Oh you don't think Boone has a chance? Personally I'm shocked :rolleyes: . Please don't play this who beat who game because it just doesn't hole any water. Look at last year for Boone. From what I've heard, Trinity has a weakness up the gut, if so, it will be explioted. If the Rebels can avoid the big mistake, I see no reason why they won't be in this football game.

Well even when the Boone back was a future NFL star the Rebels couldn't get it done. Now the feature back is a sophmore converted QB. If your team is one demensional you will get beat. Make your case why you won't. If you think that Boone is going to run off tackle for 300 yards like they did against Ballard I've got one bit of info for you. The Rocks beat Ballard 70-7, and it wasn't that close. I hope NKY enjoys its last week of 4A football.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't base my thoughts on that game. Boone would defeat SK by 2 TD's. right now. Boone is rollin right now. Hope they can keep it up for another week.

P.S. - this game took place before Farris started playing TB.

That's not making a good case for BC.

Well even when the Boone back was a future NFL star the Rebels couldn't get it done. Now the feature back is a sophmore converted QB. If your team is one demensional you will get beat. Make your case why you won't. If you think that Boone is going to run off tackle for 300 yards like they did against Ballard I've got one bit of info for you. The Rocks beat Ballard 70-7, and it wasn't that close. I hope NKY enjoys its last week of 4A football.

Yeah, and Trinity had two DI LBs who don't play there any more either;

I think Trinity will win, but as long as Boone doesn't panic on offense and sticks with the game plan, it will certainly be closer than 52-0 of SK or even the 38-13 of Fern Creek.

I thought after last season, you Trinity boosters would have learned your lesson. How soon people forget.

Yeah, and Trinity had two DI LBs who don't play there any more either;

I think Trinity will win, but as long as Boone doesn't panic on offense and sticks with the game plan, it will certainly be closer than 52-0 of SK or even the 38-13 of Fern Creek.

I thought after last season, you Trinity boosters would have learned your lesson. How soon people forget.

This Rock Fan does not have a short memory! and Coach Beatty does not let his Team forget about the mental meltdown last year. The ROCKS have alot to prove ( as does the Coaching Staff) and they are taking each game one at a time. But at the same token what I have seen of Boone Co. this year their Def. and Off. will have their hands full. This years ROCKS have a group of stronger and more tight knit group of players and leaders than last years !! The team`s drive after the ST. X Game is don`t forget, never forget!!!! I believe that a sleeping GIANT was awakened. Good luck next week and stay safe Boone Count Boys. The ROCKS will roll big time!!! :dancingpa

This Rock Fan does not have a short memory! and Coach Beatty does not let his Team forget about the mental meltdown last year. The ROCKS have alot to prove ( as does the Coaching Staff) and they are taking each game one at a time. But at the same token what I have seen of Boone Co. this year their Def. and Off. will have their hands full. This years ROCKS have a group of stronger and more tight knit group of players and leaders than last years !! The team`s drive after the ST. X Game is don`t forget, never forget!!!! I believe that a sleeping GIANT was awakened. Good luck next week and stay safe Boone Count Boys. The ROCKS will roll big time!!! :dancingpa

:lol: It's comical how cocky you guys actually are. You would think that Dixie last year would humble you. If you think the ROCKS will roll big, be ready for a rude awakening.

As has alot of Football Teams!!!

It's different when a team if full of sophomores playing different positions.

Of course everyone has, but my comment was in reference to SK, who beat Boone earlier in the year.

Boone is much better than SK right now.

Your love of Trinity is clouding your judgement; I have said all along I thought Trinity would win; I just don's see a 4 TD game like some of you Rock loyals are proclaiming.

Last year should have taught you more than this.

Remember- "You fool me once, shame on you;you fool me twice, shame on ME."

Trinity fans I don't know how we can expect to beat Boone County. Remember the quote by their coach after they rolled that perennial contender Ballard. He said something to the effect that Louisville teams can't handle a physical football team because all we do is pass. :rolleyes:

It's been a great season but since we are only something like 12-1 against NKY 4A teams I guess it's just not in the cards for us to win. :sssh: