Trinity vs Boone Co.

50inarow

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of announcing the players before the game, we could announce all the BGP members in attendance. :lol:

Can we take video tape of people's facial expressions when they are announced because THAT would make for some good entertainment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, man. We'll be rooting for you guys too! :lol: :D

Do you not agree with my prediction "weedmom" :D After the weeds defeat Boone Co. it will start to get interesting for the clovers. I always relish the opportunity do some mowing. :devil: Of course weedmom this is all in fun and I do wish my friends on Shelbyville Rd. the best of luck for now. After all we are cut from the same cloth and must look out for each other against those who fear us :banana:

Do you not agree with my prediction "weedmom" :D After the weeds defeat Boone Co. it will start to get interesting for the clovers. I always relish the opportunity do some mowing. :devil: Of course weedmom this is all in fun and I do wish my friends on Shelbyville Rd. the best of luck for now. After all we are cut from the same cloth and must look out for each other against those who fear us :banana:

I was just admiring your glowing endorsement of Trinity! :lol:

I know you guys secretly love when we do well, just as we wish the same for you. The ultimate goal of every football season is TWO Trinity/St. X games, isn't it? :D

Carefuly you don't loose control of that mower though...cat fur's really nasty to clean up. :lol: