Trinity vs Boone Co.

50inarow

Why not?

I'll answer this one. I totally agree. I think Boone's running game is better. First off, I think Boone's line is stronger and more aggressive. Secondly, Boone has a better lead blocker in Damaschko. And finally, Corey Farris is better than Bishop. I'm not knocking on SK by any stretch of the matter. I think Simon Kenton had a very formiddable running game, but it just isn't as good as Boone Co's.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually BC and SK are pretty close to even both had a 1,000 yd back and another in the 700 range. I don't see BC scoring more than 7 and that will be a challenge. Trinity is too quick defensively and too efficient on the offensive side of the ball. I say Rocks 45 BC 7.

At this point in time, there is no comparison between SK & Boone; Trinity may win, but they will not come close to winning by 52 points, as they did vs. SK.

A tip from someone who knows, the first step to winning is believing. Don't doubt yourself BC, you deserve to be there. Your team showed alot of character this year, believe. Your running game and passing game is more than capable, and the way the defense played last night you will be fine. Just Believe.

A tip from someone who knows, the first step to winning is believing. Don't doubt yourself BC, you deserve to be there. Your team showed alot of character this year, believe. Your running game and passing game is more than capable, and the way the defense played last night you will be fine. Just Believe.

:thumb:

Thompson had a quote in the paper a few days ago along the lines of sometimes its good when your that young, they don't know that they're not supposed to be doing this. I think Trinity and its fans are in for a rude awakening if they think this one is going to be a blow out. Boone in the regional finals 3 of the last 4 years is pretty impressive.

I wish BC the best but T's speed will stuff their running attack and their multiple formations and ball control passing game will be way too much for their defense. I would like nothing better than a NKY win but the odds are stacked against BC.

Yes they did shut down SK's running game. No offense to SK, but their running game doesn't begin to even compare to Boone's running game. Corey Farris is all that and more. That being said, I still don't think that Boone will win. There secondary is a concern and I know how Trinity can throw the ball. But it shoud be a shootout for about 3 quarters then Trinity just pulls aways with it.

Trinity - 38

Boone -21

I beleive SK beat Boone at Boone didn't they.

Trinity routes Boone

Trinity - 48

Boone - 10

Boone has lost to Ryle, 40-22, and then Ryle lost to Fern Creek that Trinity has defeated twice this year (38-7, 38-13). Boone also lost to Simon Kenton, a team the Rocks beat 52-0. Finally, the Rebels managed to lose to a 3-7 Conner team just weeks ago. Conner didn't even qualify for the post-season. Anyway you cut it, its hard to make a case for a Boone victory. They seem to be a one demensional team on offense, which isn't a formula for success against a team like Trinity. I would also question Boone's ability to control the Rocks offense. If any Boone boosters have any info to counter, please feel free to chime in. But I just don't see it.

Rocks win!!!

I beleive SK beat Boone at Boone didn't they.

Trinity routes Boone

Trinity - 48

Boone - 10

I wouldn't base my thoughts on that game. Boone would defeat SK by 2 TD's. right now. Boone is rollin right now. Hope they can keep it up for another week.

P.S. - this game took place before Farris started playing TB.

Trinity wins this one...points to be determined by 1st quarter action....If Trinity gets on top early..Boone will have to pass...and then gets blown out....Boone will have to get up on Trinity by 14 in the first Q to have a chance...and a slim one at that. Win the toss and then score on a turnover. Then play keep away. I just don't see a disiplined team like T letting that happen. I had much of the same opinions on the Male/JH game and was wrong....of course T doesn't have an ineffective defensive strategy.

Boone has lost to Ryle, 40-22, and then Ryle lost to Fern Creek that Trinity has defeated twice this year (38-7, 38-13). Boone also lost to Simon Kenton, a team the Rocks beat 52-0. Finally, the Rebels managed to lose to a 3-7 Conner team just weeks ago. Conner didn't even qualify for the post-season. Anyway you cut it, its hard to make a case for a Boone victory. They seem to be a one demensional team on offense, which isn't a formula for success against a team like Trinity. I would also question Boone's ability to control the Rocks offense. If any Boone boosters have any info to counter, please feel free to chime in. But I just don't see it.

Rocks win!!!

Oh you don't think Boone has a chance? Personally I'm shocked :rolleyes: . Please don't play this who beat who game because it just doesn't hole any water. Look at last year for Boone. From what I've heard, Trinity has a weakness up the gut, if so, it will be explioted. If the Rebels can avoid the big mistake, I see no reason why they won't be in this football game.