Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regulator

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Regulator

  1. Same here nkysportslegend I only know one of the members of the 81 champion team but I would've gave anything to make it to that ceremony. I'm definately coming back in town to pick up the book, and it would be awesome to see it made into a movie.
  2. With some solid transfers look out for Simon Kenton in the 4A
  3. He makes poor decisions defensively and was no threat offensively. Yes, he changed shots but Shelby's guards controlled that game, not Wade.
  4. He scored more points for Simon Kenton than he did for Shelby.
  5. Schambach from SK not Schumacher.
  6. Congrats to coach Stowers and the whole team. I hope they take care of business in the finals. Who will they play?
  7. Congratulations to Shelby County on the win. AJ Slaughter took over at the end no one could stop him. I thought Phil Schambach deserved to be on the All Tournament team. He had 15 points and defended Slaughter the whole night, who got most of his points towards the end of the game. I hope that Shelby goes all the way and I wish I could be at Rupp to see them play. SK seniors keep your heads up it was a fantastic season.
  8. I did see one bottle thrown and luckily it missed hitting anyone, I believe. As far as the fans saying anything offensive, I heard nothing of the sort. SK's administration has made sure that doesn't happen. No matter how you look at it Shelby's players should not have ran to SK's student section to celebrate. The worst part about it was the first player to run over there never got into the game.
  9. Blevins has been out for some time now. Something like 3 weeks to a month and Hester has stepped up in every game. Just because he didn't have 25 pts against Scott doesn't mean he played "horrible" he still had 3 rebounds 10 assists and 17 points.
  10. What?? Did you think maybe he knows the family or talks to them? I know my friend has a brother that is good at basketball but I'm definately not part of his family. There was no need to even comment on that.
  11. Arrez is around 6-1 I would guess and can flat out sky.
  12. Howard is going to get 20. Hurd cannot stop him from that, but Scott's guards cannot stop SK's.
  13. Elbert did have a monster game with 33 points 11 rebounds 6 assists and 3 steals
  14. Hester had somewhere around twenty I'd say, also had a few steals. Elbert was big he had a lot of offensive rebounds and a nice dunk. This is the second game in a row Hester has absolutely snapped someones ankles at the top of the key.
  15. Ill take SK who will be carried by Hester and Schambach. 70-61
  16. I feel sorry for anyone who is guarding Mike Hester man to man. If he wants to take it to the rack he makes it look easy to do it.
  17. Guards match up pretty good in this one. Hester, Hurd and Elbert make the difference in this one. SK wins 57-49
  18. Hurt his back. He's in a brace i believe he should be back for districts.
  19. It's going to be a close one IMO. I think SK needs to look for Hurd in the middle and let Elbert do what he did against Conner. He played aggressive and hit the boards on both ends of the floor. Also CCH needs to watch out for Schambach who is deadly when on. And of course Hester will get his. Ill take SK 65-60
  20. I wish i had a copy of what the announcer read it was pretty cool.
  21. What was the name of the book coming out this December telling their story, I would like to know so I could pick it up.
  22. I guess I'll have to make the trip
  23. I'll second that they have dominated the 32nd district so far they definately should get into region.
  24. Blevins is tough I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get back on the court before then. But ultimately its up to the doctor, he'll be back. He would've helped tonight. Should SK make it to play Shelby in Regionals they'll give them all they want.
  25. Simon Kenton has some good scorers and defenders in Schambach and Hester, I don't see anyone stopping them. I'll take SK in a close one.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.