Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Seniors vs 9th Region Seniors

Featured Replies

It was a fun enviroment @ Ryle H.S. last night watching this game.A nice crowd was able to watch the the UK seniors light up the basket with Patrick Sparks leading the way with 60 plus points. It took a while for the 9th region boys to settle in but when they did they played well.

Thanks for the years of thrills Seniors from both teams,it's been fun following all of you...............:dancingpa

The post said there were about 250 people there. That is a surprisingly low number.

The post said there were about 250 people there. That is a surprisingly low number.

They held it on a week day> I'm sure there would have been more people in attendance if they held the event on a friday or saturday. And I don't remember it getting too much publicity.

They held it on a week day> I'm sure there would have been more people in attendance if they held the event on a friday or saturday. And I don't remember it getting too much publicity.

 

 

I was playing basketball with Ryle's gym teacher yesterday and he didn't mention it. However, he's a football guy and a UC fan.

The post said there were about 250 people there. That is a surprisingly low number.

The picture in the Enquirer didn't show a lot of folks.

 

Anyone have a complete list of who played for the 9th Region team? In fact, I think there were a Scott Eagle on the team, so it was more of a Northern KY All-Star team than just a 9th Region team. Was it only Seniors?

The barnstorming deal is usually advertised a bit, I heard nothing of the NKY event. I guess that's what happens when the Cats lose in the 2nd round.

  • Author

There were 15 seniors their from the 9th region,all of them were from different schools.They did not allow kids that were going to play in college to play because the NCAA does not consider this a sanctioned game.

I knew about 3/4 the roster , it was tough seeing my Bluebird in a Ryle jersey :eek:

There were 15 seniors their from the 9th region,all of them were from different schools.They did not allow kids that were going to play in college to play because the NCAA does not consider this a sanctioned game.

I knew about 3/4 the roster , it was tough seeing my Bluebird in a Ryle jersey :eek:

:thumb: :thumb: Romes for Beechwood didnt find that out till just before the game and was very upset.

Would have been more upset if the NCAA came calling, that's the type of nit picking infraction they love to inforce.

How did Adam Franzen of Brossart do?

I knew about 3/4 the roster

 

Would you mind sharing the ones you can recall? I know it wasn't just 9th Region kids if Howard from Scott played.

 

Thanks in advance.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.