Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1981 State Champs

Featured Replies

At the Simon Kenton game tonight the 1981 State Champions are going to be recognized, I expect a rather large turn out for this one. So if you are coming get there early. Anyone going to this one...I would love to put some faces to these names on here!?

I guess I'll have to make the trip

It was nice to see most of the guys tonight, wish their would have been more but not all work a 9-5. Pretty amazing when you think of it, they probably should have lost in the district semi's to WV, then they trail each of their S16 games and win a few at the buzzer.

It was nice to see most of the guys tonight, wish their would have been more but not all work a 9-5. Pretty amazing when you think of it, they probably should have lost in the district semi's to WV, then they trail each of their S16 games and win a few at the buzzer.

 

What was the name of the book coming out this December telling their story, I would like to know so I could pick it up.

Troy McKinnley in the house. :thumb:

I wish i had a copy of what the announcer read it was pretty cool.

I believe the book title is going to be "When we were young"

I'm sure I know what I'll be getting for Christmas.

  • Author

I am definately going to have to pick a copy of that up....!!!

Took my 25 year old print and had it signed by those who were involved, should look nice once I get it framed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.