Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any surprises this season in NKY? Teams or Players

Featured Replies

Anyone know of any sleepers to watch this season in NKY? List any players or teams that haven't gotten the pub they will once the season starts.

I think it won't take long before Brent Buckley becomes a well-known name in NKY.

 

I also understand that Conner has a very young qb that we may hear from soon. I'm not sure if he'll play this year as a FROSH but could see action next year.

 

I also think Boone's qb will become better known and appreciated.

I think Kyle Furnish will become a well known db.

Adam Schmitz of Ryle at LB and occasional reps in the offensive backfield.

I also think Boone's qb will become better known and appreciated.

 

:thumb: I thought Mr. Bogle should've been the starting qb from day 1 last year. He's perfect for their offense. He has great running ability, and he throws a pretty ball. I agree with you completely. After the first couple weeks, everyone will know who he is.

 

** I just hope he has a couple bad games this year.:D

Not really a surprise but 480 all purpose yards for Soph. Josh Conner @ HHS against Male....STRONG!!! Plus a very good showing from Soph Clint Crawford.....the Birds are LOADED !!!

Not really a surprise but 480 all purpose yards for Soph. Josh Conner @ HHS against Male....STRONG!!! Plus a very good showing from Soph Clint Crawford.....the Birds are LOADED !!!

I was at the Male game and Crawford was all over the field....I was very impressed by that young man...:thumb:

I think Ludlow will surprise alot of people this year. With not making the playoffs last year, and then getting a new coach this year Im not sure many people think of Ludlow as a team that will do much. But I think Ludlow will suprise alot of people this year because Coach Randy Borchers has done a great job with the team so far. Plus they return a bunch of starters from last years team so they have alot of experience. I really expect them to make it back to the playoffs this year....

From what I have been reading in the papers, hearing from other high school football fans, and from what I have seen in some scrimmages....I think the class A in this area will suprise many people. Obviously, NCC will be tops again this year, but I am gonna go way out on a limb and say Ludlow, Dayton, and Bellevue will get the 2,3, and 4 spots. Beechwood's time is up and I am still not completely sold on Holy Cross.

From what I have been reading in the papers, hearing from other high school football fans, and from what I have seen in some scrimmages....I think the class A in this area will suprise many people. Obviously, NCC will be tops again this year, but I am gonna go way out on a limb and say Ludlow, Dayton, and Bellevue will get the 2,3, and 4 spots. Beechwood's time is up and I am still not completely sold on Holy Cross.

 

That's not a limb. That's a twig.

That's not a limb. That's a twig.

 

Maybe even a tooth pick:thumb:

Hey a guy can hope....

Hey a guy can hope....

 

Very True

That's not a limb. That's a twig.

 

 

You sure that isn't the string hanging off the twig???

:banana: :banana: :banana:

You sure that isn't the string hanging off the twig???

:banana: :banana: :banana:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.