Simon Kenton 71 Campbell County 53

This was a close game up to the last 6 minutes (Thats usually where Campbell lets the game slip away...) Great TEAM effort by Simon Kenton, It didn't seam like there was any star players. They all worked togather and got the victory. Brett White scores his 1,000 point for Campbell County.

Hester had 13 by my calculations and Elbert had a huge game with 33 points and a very impressive dunk. He can get off the ground. Hurd looks like he is too laid back.

SK might win Friday against Scott, but Howard will eat Hurd alive if he plays like he did tonight.

So Elbert can dunk pretty well? Wasn't aware of this how tall is he now about 6'2 or so?

Elbert can dunk very well. His first dunk of the season was not to good but it was a dunk. But last nights was unbelievable i would say that his over half of his forearm was over the rim and then he just threw it down HARD!! He impresses me more every game that i see him perform.

Elbert can dunk very well. His first dunk of the season was not to good but it was a dunk. But last nights was unbelievable i would say that his over half of his forearm was over the rim and then he just threw it down HARD!! He impresses me more every game that i see him perform.

I totally agree with your statement. Elbert was easily over the rim and played a whale of a game last night. He has improved the most for SK since the beginning of the season.