Is Boise St. the real deal?

katbird

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a minute did I not watch the same game you guys watched? Boise jumped out to a 17 point lead, thanks to Va. Tech mistakes, allowed Va. Tech to come back and take the lead and a couple of questionable calls in the last 2 minutes, one a good no call, but the hit out of bounds, come on, keep the flag in your pocket. Wish they were playing Wisconsin instead of Wyoming, and Ohio State instead of Oregon St. the next two games. Then it's on to the Sisters of the poor. Heck, St. X, and Highlands will play a tougher schedule than Boise will the rest of the year.

What a minute did I not watch the same game you guys watched? Boise jumped out to a 17 point lead, thanks to Va. Tech mistakes, allowed Va. Tech to come back and take the lead and a couple of questionable calls in the last 2 minutes, one a good no call, but the hit out of bounds, come on, keep the flag in your pocket. Wish they were playing Wisconsin instead of Wyoming, and Ohio State instead of Oregon St. the next two games. Then it's on to the Sisters of the poor. Heck, St. X, and Highlands will play a tougher schedule than Boise will the rest of the year.

So Boise isn't a good team because VA Tech made mistakes and they didn't? That logic can go both ways...

Speaking of Ohio State, they don't even leave Columbus until October. If you want a cupcake schedule, look no farther than the Luckeyes. Boise could easily run the table with their schedule. They opened with Marshall, then get the U on their home field, then it's MAC city as they host Ohio U and E. Michigan. Give me a break. Boise traveled across the country and beat a very good team with 80K plus cheering against them. OSU would never be so brave.

Speaking of Ohio State, they don't even leave Columbus until October. If you want a cupcake schedule, look no farther than the Luckeyes. Boise could easily run the table with their schedule. They opened with Marshall, then get the U on their home field, then it's MAC city as they host Ohio U and E. Michigan. Give me a break. Boise traveled across the country and beat a very good team with 80K plus cheering against them. OSU would never be so brave.

I'm far from an Ohio St fan, but you don't really think you can compare Boise's schedule with the Buckeyes do you? Miami, @Wisconsin, @Iowa, and Penn St (all ranked in the top 20) and Michigan to end the season vs. Virginia Tech and Oregon St.? I may be wrong, but didn't OSU have home and homes with Texas and USC very recently?