Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cardinals, Giants, Phillies, and Braves all lose.:clap:

 

 

Don't look now, but here come Jim Tracy and the Rockies. They are only 4 games back in the Wildcard now.

I thought the Sky was falling? Patrick is wrong again. Reds will be in first place on Friday.

I thought the Sky was falling? Patrick is wrong again. Reds will be in first place on Friday.

 

 

I picked the Reds to sweep the Cubs. Do you want me to change that?:lol:

  • Author
I picked the Reds to sweep the Cubs. Do you want me to change that?:lol:

 

 

 

Yes please do, and as a show of good faith, here is your avatar back. :D:thumb:

I go to mow for 3 hours with a 10-3 lead. I come back in and my wife says nonchalantly "The Reds went into extra innings". I said, "no they didn't". Then my 11yo who knows what he's talking about said "yes they did Dad, Votto won it". I was mowing panic free. Had I known the circumstances, my lawn may have looked like UFO's had landed. Simply can't mow in panic mode. We all need a day off!! Sheesh!!

Some Reds fans simply are not realistic. The argument a while back was that your manager wins and loses you one run games. The Reds won this one and you guys STILL put it on him when they were up 9 RUNS!!!

 

Massett can't throw everyday. It's better Ondrusek is in up 6 then when closer.

 

Just admit that you'll never be happy, win, lose or draw. Ridiculous.

 

And by no means do I think Baker is Sparky Anderson but the players can be held accountable too.

On a side note, Pujols was 0-4 and prior to tonight Votto was ahead in average, 4 behind in HR's and 6 behind in RBI's. 2 HR's and 4 RBI's makes Votto 2 behind in those categories. Simply impressive.

If you aren't happy with a 3.5 game lead after this West Coast trip, then I got nothing for ya.

  • Author
Some Reds fans simply are not realistic. The argument a while back was that your manager wins and loses you one run games. The Reds won this one and you guys STILL put it on him when they were up 9 RUNS!!!

 

Massett can't throw everyday. It's better Ondrusek is in up 6 then when closer.

 

Just admit that you'll never be happy, win, lose or draw. Ridiculous.

 

And by no means do I think Baker is Sparky Anderson but the players can be held accountable too.

 

 

Come on Crash. You're smarter than that, and you know me better than that. No, Masset can't pitch everyday, but he had only pitched 2/3 of an inning the whole series. The Reds are off tomorrow, and there was no reason not to have him out there on the mound to start the 8th inning. If any had been over used, it was Ondrusek. I guess you're going to defend pinch hitting Leake with a runner on 2nd and 2 outs instead of using Nix, Cairo, Bruce or Hernandez. How about not bunting Bruce in the 12th inning against Zito after Janish started the inning with a hit. Was it Dusty's fault that Bailey couldn't hold a 10-1 lead? NO!! It is the manager's job though to put your team in the best position to win a ballgame, and Dusty didn't do that today. As far as being happy. The Reds have a 3.5 game lead with 35 games to go. I'm beyond ecstatic.

Remaining games. Home games in parentheses.

 

Cubs - 3 (3)

Brewers - 9 (6)

Cardinals - 3 (0)

Rockies - 4 (0)

Padres - 3 (0)

Diamondbacks - 4 (4)

Pirates - 3 (3)

Astros - 3 (0)

Big win for the Pirates. Votto is getting some love on ESPN's MVP race.

And they're also saying Pujols has less support behind him so he's pressured to produce more often than Joey Votto :rolleyes: Has that guy ever heard of Matt Holliday?

  • Author
Remaining games. Home games in parentheses.

 

Cubs - 3 (3)

Brewers - 9 (6)

Cardinals - 3 (0)

Rockies - 4 (0)

Padres - 3 (0)

Diamondbacks - 4 (4)

Pirates - 3 (3)

Astros - 3 (0)

 

You are missing 3 games somewhere. The Reds have 35 games left.

Six with Houston. 3 home and 3 away

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.