August 25, 201016 yr This is 4 of the last 5 now that the starting pitching has been horrendous....Has to be reason for a little bit of concern.
August 25, 201016 yr Maybe I'm just imagining it, but it seems like Keels is calling him Scott Roland.
August 25, 201016 yr Maybe I'm just imagining it, but it seems like Keels is calling him Scott Roland. I thought so too. Did anyone see when Joe Morgan was in the booth the other night? No introduction, no exit...simply the most awkward guest in the booth in history. Welsch tried to save it by saying, "Thanks Joe!". Barely could hear it because Keels was signing off.
August 25, 201016 yr Jesus. They have made the freaking anemic San Francisco Giants offense look like the gosh darn Yankees. This is absolutely pathetic.
August 25, 201016 yr Hopefully being Wilson's second inning of work they can get to him. For his save opportunity, according to Keels.
August 25, 201016 yr When teams start these comebacks against the Reds, Dusty just panics. How does Massett never gets in this game?
August 25, 201016 yr 9 unanswered runs. No way that's on Dusty. Goodness, he put the most dependable guy in baseabll on the mound to give up three.
August 25, 201016 yr 9 unanswered runs. No way that's on Dusty. Goodness, he put the most dependable guy in baseabll on the mound to give up three. It's actually 10 straight I believe...
August 25, 201016 yr 9 unanswered runs. No way that's on Dusty. Goodness, he put the most dependable guy in baseabll on the mound to give up three. Who is to blame?
August 25, 201016 yr It's actually 10 straight I believe... Reds: 404110001 Giants: 01002206 You're right.
August 25, 201016 yr Who is to blame? If you're putting 11 runs on the manager, I don't know what to tell you.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.