Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

10 run rule. Call it a night. Please... :lol:

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree GT. Good night. Get the boys home, and let's sweep the Cubs. Thank you Pirates. Brightside............if we win tomorrow, we are 6-3 on road trip. Sleep tight all.

I can't wait until I can finally eat my dinner and watch my Reds play at a normal time....

  • Author

For the record, the Gomes hitting a HR post I made was for that 1 AB in the 4th inning of last night's game only.

Leake's ERA went from 3.85 to 4.23 with that outing.

 

His 2 bullpen outings:

 

2 1/3 5 H 2 ER

1/3 6 H 6 ER

How does this Giants' team ever lose? Good looking hitters; strong, strong pitching... They look like they could beat this Reds' team from pillar to post anytime they wanted.

 

It's not the same lineup they've had all year. Their GM made moves that didn't involve trying to win the 2006 World Series.

Springer, Isringhausen, Edmonds...Old Guys Rule.

Back upon request. The Reds pitching will continue to get pummeled today as the Giants complete the series sweep and the Reds will open their homestand against the Cubs with just a 1 game lead Friday night.

Back upon request. The Reds pitching will continue to get pummeled today as the Giants complete the series sweep and the Reds will open their homestand against the Cubs with just a 1 game lead Friday night.

 

Welcome back! Thanks for the karma. How was your vacation with Cowherd?

Back upon request. The Reds pitching will continue to get pummeled today as the Giants complete the series sweep and the Reds will open their homestand against the Cubs with just a 1 game lead Friday night.

 

Thank you. We cannot continue to rely on the Pirates.

Welcome back! Thanks for the karma. How was your vacation with Cowherd?

 

I don't think the Reds are a fraud. I think they'll go home and sweep the Cubs. I do think they'll struggle again when they have to play the Padres and Rockies on the road.

I don't think the Reds are a fraud. I think they'll go home and sweep the Cubs. I do think they'll struggle again when they have to play the Padres and Rockies on the road.

 

I was just kidding. I agree.

 

And, the Reds haven't done a whole lot to prove Colin wrong.

Phillips 4

Heisey 9

Votto 3

Rolen 5

Gomes 7

Hanigan 2

Stubbs 8

Janish 6

Bailey 1

I like today's lineup. Last night was ugly, but that's behind us. If we win today, the Reds will have gone 6-3 on the West Coast Trip that so many thought could wind up 1-8 or 2-7. Even with a loss today, it would be a relatively successful trip with a very disappointing end...

Reds game from last night is on replay, they just cut it to 7-5. I hope this time it turns out differently.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.