August 29, 201016 yr When do their playoffs start? Their last game is September 6th, so sometime shortly after that.
August 29, 201016 yr Oh wins don't matter? You can't take a win away from a team. That means if they have 6 more wins than you, you have to win at least 6 to tie them. It means the Cards have played 2 less games than the Reds. Younare the first person I have ever heard count how many games a team is ahead in the win column. The Cards win those 2 games it's just a 4 game lead. That's why they always count how many games your behind in the loss column.
August 29, 201016 yr Uh oh I blinked and the Rockies are up 7-0 on the Blue Crew. That's almost as quick as the Reds lead will evaporate in the next 10 games.
August 29, 201016 yr That's almost as quick as the Reds lead will evaporate in the next 10 games. That's the third time you've said they would lose their lead now. Does it ever get old being wrong?
August 29, 201016 yr It means the Cards have played 2 less games than the Reds. Younare the first person I have ever heard count how many games a team is ahead in the win column. The Cards win those 2 games it's just a 4 game lead. That's why they always count how many games your behind in the loss column. ....and they better win the other 4 as well.
August 29, 201016 yr Oh darn the Dodgers scored 1 but wait so did the Rockies, 8-1 Rockies. Is the 10 run rule in effect today?
August 29, 201016 yr That's the third time you've said they would lose their lead now. Does it ever get old being wrong? It shouldn't bother you. I am the Reds good luck charm. Would you rather I quit?
August 29, 201016 yr Who's starting week 8? Maybe we should let Patrick. He seems to be our good luck charm.
August 29, 201016 yr It shouldn't bother you. I am the Reds good luck charm. Would you rather I quit? You can do it all you want. Like you said you're their good luck charm. But it's gotta get old being wrong all the time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.