Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

We'll see who gets the last laugh. I know I'll be laughing all weekend long next weekend as all of you start freaking out again after another Cardinals sweep.

 

Just keep the predictions coming:lol:

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nats just got 2 off Wainwright.

 

Started by an IF single by the Donkey.

Started by an IF single by the Donkey.

 

Donkey was big last night. At least he's helping the Reds in some fashion...

I don't understand how some of these balls aren't getting caught.

I don't understand how some of these balls aren't getting caught.

 

I'm wondering that myself. Maybe it's just how it looks on TV, but it sure seems like Stubbs gave up on the earlier hit & Heisey had a shot too.

I don't understand how some of these balls aren't getting caught.

 

That's 2 flyballs that have dropped right at Stubb's feet. Is he just not picking the ball up today?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.