Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

Not a fan of bunting in the first inning...

 

Takes away the big inning.

 

Couldn't agree more given Wood's struggles the 1st inning. This doesn't have the makings of a low scoring game..

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True. That's the past. Hang on to that if you want to live in the past. The present and future are where Reds fans are hangin their hats.

 

Well the present looks like Wood is getting hit hard again today.

Well the present looks like Wood is getting hit hard again today.

 

He gave up two infield hits in the first, and a bloop hit that scored the run....

Well the present looks like Wood is getting hit hard again today.

 

Yeah and they have a 4 game lead in the division. Luckily they got to go to LA and play the Dodgers when they needed some wins.

Yeah and they have a 4 game lead in the division. Luckily they got to go to LA and play the Dodgers when they needed some wins.

 

Lucky for the Cards they still have 3 games left with the Reds and the Reds still have to go back out west to play the Padres and Rockies. I guarantee the Reds miss out again this year.

Lucky for the Cards they still have 3 games left with the Reds and the Reds still have to go back out west to play the Padres and Rockies. I guarantee the Reds miss out again this year.

 

Good news is that you've been wrong about everything you've said up to this point. I don't really expect that to change.

Lucky for the Cards they still have 3 games left with the Reds and the Reds still have to go back out west to play the Padres and Rockies. I guarantee the Reds miss out again this year.

 

 

Good. Since every one of your predictions has been way off base, I was hoping you predicted something like that. Thanks for your support:lol:

Good. Since every one of your predictions has been way off base, I was hoping you predicted something like that. Thanks for your support:lol:

 

We'll see who gets the last laugh. I know I'll be laughing all weekend long next weekend as all of you start freaking out again after another Cardinals sweep.

We'll see who gets the last laugh. I know I'll be laughing all weekend long next weekend as all of you start freaking out again after another Cardinals sweep.

 

Who was freaking out?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.